2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT

2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT Prices
2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT Fuel Economy
1 - 1 of 1 review
A Show Stopper by Byron on 10/01/2011. Trim: 2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A true head turner, from the the lovely White Diamond color, to the Crome Trim. This truck has got to be the most comfortable truck I have ever driven, and I have owned two others besides this one, so I do know my trucks. One of which was a Expedition (4x4 Eddie Bauer Edition) that was loaded, and is what I was driving before I bought this one. I've put this truck to the test, not even a week after I bought it, I drove it from North Carolina to Chicago, nearly a 1000 miles in one direction, twice in the same month (that's 4,000 miles). My few complaints were, I should have taken a little more time to set up my music selections and learn the Nav a little better.
Cons: For a vehicle that cost me everybit of $60,000+, one would think the craftsmanship would be a 10, instead of the 8 I would rate it now. A few changes to the small amount of cheap plastics used here and there would go a long way. Of course, the gas mileage is terrible, but it is a 6000lbs behemoth, and even though Cadillac has a new engine that manages to shut down 4 of the 8 cylinders, that gas tank business is not for the faint of hearts. The Nav for my 2010 is DVD based, I have another car in the household with a Nav that isn't, it's like night and day comparing the 2.
Overall review: Overall, I love my truck, and I would recommend it to everyone. I have 1 or 2 minor complains, the worst of these are the Nav, but I think that was improved on for the 11' model. Once you sit in the seat, or drive it down the street, you'll see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
1 - 1 of 1 review