2010 Chrysler 300

My second chrysler purchase. by Robert Jackson on 04/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I traded in a 2010 chrysler sebring for a 2010 chrysler 300 touring sedan. Both vehicles were used and bought them from an excellent dealership. I find the 300 a more of an upgrade from the sebring and my 300 came with black leather seats. The ride is very smooth and compliant. More horsepower at 250 hp's and the gas milage is very good for a car of this size. I have had people say "this is an executives kind of car" and "where do you work at to afford such a car". Alot of compliments about the color and the chrome that makes it sparkle when washed and waxed.
Cons: None
Overall review: Good upgrade. My first six cylinder vehicle with leather seats. I feel like a rich person.
Roomy passenger car by Old geezer from Michigan on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler 300 C HEMI, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Overall I like the car.
Cons: The quality of the car is fine. I have had problems with tire vibration from the time I purchased the car. It has been in for service for the same problem 4 times. The continental tires have not performed as they should and the dealership does not seem to realize that I may have faulty tires. Car currently has 10,000 miles and is in the shop as I write this review.
Overall review: Car is nice, tires are terriible.
300S A great Sport Sedan by Theo Syracuse, NY on 10/24/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler 300 S V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I took this vehicle on a road trip to Dallas, TX from Syracuse, NY. It was the most comfortable ride I have ever owned.. The Nav works great, and the Love the Sat Radio. Good ower, (with the V-6) and good fuel mileage on the hwy.
Cons: Tires wear out a little faster than I would like.
Overall review: Yes I would buy another 300S, maybe with the AWD, but sad the went from 20" wheels to 19", also the 300S had a uniquie grill, which they did away with.
a good value that could have been better by Ed, Cape Cod, MA on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my third Chrysler in this class of vehicle. I owned two LHS models previously and wish they were still available but the 300 is a good substitute. The car is roomy but handles nicely.
Cons: As a former owner of the LHS models of Chrysler I miss the "no options" feature of the LHS. The touring sedan lacks too many of the features I came to expect, e.g., steering mounted controls for the radio, overhead mounted temperature and compass, duel powered front seats, etc. While Chrysler's financial difficulties required going to a multi-model strategy fewer models with more bells at each level would have been better from my point of view.
Overall review: A bit of a downgrade from my former LHS ride but none-the-less still a good value.
Comfortable and fun to drive by Scott on 07/29/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Plus, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very large and comfortable. Great gas mileage for large car. Fun to drive!
Cons: Trunk a little smaller than I'd like. Range on the remote start is not as far as I'd like. Wind noise at highway speeds.
Overall review: Love this car!