2010 Audi A3

VJyScYmqpSHcR by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Premium Clean Diesel S tronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I came, I read this arctlie, I conquered.
Cons: I came, I read this arctlie, I conquered.
Overall review: I came, I read this arctlie, I conquered.
2010 Green car of the year. by Skyking63 on 01/29/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Premium Clean Diesel S tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent fuel mileage, phenominal acceleration.
Cons: No auto-start.
Overall review: Superb handling, smooth ride, quick acceleration and very good anti-lock braking . 500-600 miles on a 14.8 gallon tank of fuel.
2010 A3 TDI (1,000 miles) by Deacon Blue on 09/11/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Premium Clean Diesel S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the "torque-ieness of my A3 TDI. It takes getting used to with the CVT, but you'll find the right touch on roll-off, passing and that sweet spot that makes this car so much fun to drive! The color is lush for an Ice Silver, and the drivers seat has myriad adjustments. The controls for a single CD/satellite radio are intuitive, as are the ones for the AC/heat. Coming from a GMC Jimmy to this is jarring, stepping down into a vehicle rather than sliding in, but its' height makes this a pocket-rocket!
Cons: For the money, and trim line, you should get power adjustable passenger seat too.
Overall review: Awesome fun car to drive, city especially but also on the long highway.
great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/21/2013. Trim: 2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Premium Clean Diesel S tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 45 MPGs is normal for me and its quick.
Cons: should be bigger, Audi should have moved the back seats back giving the passenger a decent amount of room and then one could fold down the seat as needed for cargo or get a roof rack. I am also unable to put a strap bike rack on the car due to the wing on the hatch. Big oversight on my part.
Overall review: Great car. I think Audi did not really understand their buyer in the US, which is why they did not see the sales that they should have. But overall a well built vehicle with small issues to complain about.
A3 1.4 Sportback is a fabulous, well-built and under-rated car by Gerry on 10/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi A3, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 2010 1.4 A3 Great looking, cheap on gas (if you are easy on the throttle), lovely materials and built like a tank. Handles well - the harder you push the better it gets. I have never been brave enough to find it's real limits.
Cons: Back seat room a little tight. Nowhere near enough gadgets for the price. The equivalent Golf is much better specified, but it's sooooo boring. Only problem was at 95,000km (yes we do a lot of miles), the water pump developed a leak. As we have 3yr unlimited kms warranty this was fixed under warranty.
Overall review: Awesome under-rated little car. Fine as shopping cart but also can fly through long road trips like a much bigger car. We would definitely buy and other A3 when (if) this one wears out .