2010 Honda Ridgeline

My ultimate truck!!!! by Alex from Sacramento on 09/23/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have a family with 2 boys and we bike, camp and travel and the interior room and cago you can't beat. We also ski and have faced severe snow conditions and the truck handled it with ease. The trunk is great! Interior dash all controls are easy to reach, simple and visible. Comfortable seats front and back, and a ride that is smooth. Towed a friends 30ft boat and never felt the truck being held back. I will be buying a newer model in 2015 if they still make them.
Cons: Being a Honda and only 6 cyl, I would expect better gas milage. That being said, I would go out tomorrow and buy the same truck, I will be buying a newer model in 2015 if they still make them.
Overall review: I will be buying a newer model in 2015 if they still make them. May start a Ridgeline club, I am getting to now more and more and they love their trucks like I do.
Awesome vehicle, nothing out there that matches its purpose and design. by Regor, NH on 03/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Owned it for three years. Had to select 2009 model so I could rate the truck. Only choices were 2009 or 2010. Extremely comfortable even on trip in excess of 800 miles. Independent suspension makes it handle and ride like a car. Trunk under bed is awesome especially when travelling or shopping. Gas mileage ranges from 17 to 23 depending of climate and speed. Have had normal maintenance only, oil and filter changes. Tires are still great with 50K miles. Will purchase another one. Love the truck, would highly recommend it. One note, it is not a heavy duty work truck like the Cummins, Powerstroke or Duramax diesel trucks but exceeded every expectation I have for its use.
Cons: Blind spots when backing up.
Overall review: I am not in the construction business. I am a homeowner who wanted a personal vehicle and a truck. This actually satisfies both needs in one vehicle. Great vehicle Honda now develop a small diesel version to improve gas mileage which by the way is already great for a vehicle this size and weight.
Nice Honda Truck!!! by Alex Rider 123 on 08/08/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good City Pickup Truck, For People Who Want The Look Of A Truck But Don't Need The Size Of A Pickup Bed Or Truck, Nice Dual Tailgate And In Bed Trunk!
Cons: Not Enough Power, Not Enough Rear Seat Support For The Passengers.
Overall review: Nice Truck For Beginners With A lot Of Cool Features!
Best Truck ever by Arthus, Salem Oregon on 04/02/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have only owned my Ridgeline for a few weeks now but really enjoy the quiet ride. I used to have a full sized Chevy Silverado and thought it was a quiet ride. This beats it by miles! Sure I don't have the bed space I used to but a bed extender does the trick. Best money I have spent so far........
Cons: It has small mirrors for a truck this size but I purchased an aftermarket backup camera and tha has done the trick
Overall review: Overall, it is a very nice vehicle. I like that I have a truck with a luxury car ride............
love it by Grant on 03/02/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love This Truck, the in bed tunk is Awesome.
Cons: Only Wish I brought one sooner,
Overall review: Love it