2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid

2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid Prices
2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid Fuel Economy
This is the truck of the future, fuel effecient and powerful. by Sheron on 07/20/2011. Trim: 2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid 3HB Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage for a full size truck! I get about 19 MPG in traffic by controlling my right foot! Seats are great and the finish seems to be outstanding. I wish I had 4 WD but this was the only one the dealer had so I took it. Nav and the back up camera are awesome. Super quiet too.
Cons: Mine did not come with step bars or running boards but I guess that was just an option. Compared to the Nissan Titan I traded the tailgate drops like a rock when I open it. The battery pack under the rear seat takes up all the storage but I knew that going in.
Overall review: This truck is the most luxurious truck I ever owned. The fuel mileage is great but if you keep stomping to the gas you are quickly reminded that the thing also has a 6.0 V8. There are some features that were on my old Titan that I miss such as the one touch up and down on the windows, easy drop tailgate, an sprayed on bedliner vs the drop in that is on the Hybrid. All that being said, I really like this truck, luxurious, quiet and fuel effecient. I would buy one again if I had to, just a 4 x 4 instead of 2wd. If you have never driven a hybrid it takes a bit getting use to with the engine cutting off and coming back on as needed.
MLgbvcZRvL by IvanIgor in AZ on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid 3HA Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: What a pleasure to find someone who idenifties the issues so clearly
Cons: What a pleasure to find someone who idenifties the issues so clearly
Overall review: What a pleasure to find someone who idenifties the issues so clearly
DID GM CONSPIRE WITH LEXUS? by GRUMMAN1 on 04/25/2010. Trim: 2010 GMC Sierra Hybrid 3HB Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the fit and finish is outstanding, this is not my first GMC, the nav works good, the back up camera is outstanding, and the bose sound system is better than anything I have heard, and the seat are so comfortable!!
Cons: I don't like the possition of the DIC buttons, and the the console could have been made a little more solid
Overall review: the quiet ride, the seats, the sound system, as well at the fuel eco. ( I am getting 20 plus mpg c&h combined and some of that is with a small trailer behind)