2010 Audi Q5

Great Office On Wheels by Ezdrive on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Ride; Almost Silent interior; Premium Sound system (Upgrade) is assume; Gas mileage is really not bad (I have recorded 26-30 on the highway); Huge Moonroof (Option) Heated seats that actually warm-up as soon as you turn them on! Great onboard Navigation and Handsfree Phone (can transfer phone contacts to car from SD Cards)
Cons: No rear seat heating option; Navigation would be more efficient if it offered touch screen; Power hatch opens remotely, but must use button on the hatch to close; What happened to the emergency kit?
Overall review: This vehicle meets all expectations from Audi. Truly drives like a car, but is a tank in snow! LED lighting is very distictive (Not sure why Audi has them switched with the turning signal). Engine is powerful yet smooth.
"best small-midsized luxury SUV" by Dave, lancaster, PA on 05/14/2011. Trim: 2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drives like a sporty car. Excellent handling in wet and snowy conditions. Beautiful, classy styling...should not get stale looking after many years of ownership.
Cons: small cargo space, but works for me. Gas milage...my wife has a 2011 4 cyl turbo with excellent acceleration and better gas milage! I wish my 6 cyl. had the 8 sp. transmission too.
Overall review: excellent small-medium luxury SUV. One of the very few daily drivers that I have truly loved!
Blue Q5 by Gary from Denver on 04/29/2011. Trim: 2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic vehicle.. The ride, look and stereo sound out of the B&O stereo fantastic.Gas mileage is what I expected for a V-6 20-23mpg. I drive 120 miles a day to & from work, My previous vehicle for gas mileage was the Toyota Matrix, a great vehicle I just needed a s.u.v. to tow the quads (4 wheelers) to the trail head.
Cons: This is definitely not a D.I.Y. vehicle. Overly complicated controls, Could use buttons for radio presets. Yes, I do realize what type of vehicle I purchased.
Overall review: Took me a year to purchase, tried every high end s.u.v. and road tested a porsche cayenne to the dealership, the Q 5 hands down, the size, fit finish, comfort everything was the Q5.
2010 Audi Q5 Premium Plus by Matt from Pennsylvania on 10/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth acceleration, comfortable ride, fast. Has all the bells and whistles you could want. Great in the snow, even with the standard all-season tires.
Cons: Steering can be a bit heavy when driven at slow speeds. Car wants to be driven fast, which could lead to some tickets.
Overall review: Best cross-over suv on the market. I've had this car for over a year and have never had a problem with it. It's still a blast to drive.
A great toy by Zippy on 06/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the only vehicle that I have owned where I like it better the longer I own it. Handling is very good (but not a BMW), truly rides like a car, but can still trailer (with the towing package) my ATVs on gravel forest service roads. Fit, finish & materials are exceptional. Extremely quiet. Mileage is not bad.
Cons: A "key" the size of a cellphone, blind spots even with huge side mirrors, & the MMI really needs a touch screen.
Overall review: The Q5 is too much fun. Buy it, enjoy it, and expect a speeding ticket in your future.