2010 Mazda Mazda6

More ZOOM ZOOM for your buck!! by 4for4 in the 215 on 06/13/2011. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring Plus, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 273 V6 engine Decent combined 20 MPG (that's a safe estimate; has gotten better as engine broke in) Reasonable cabin/trunk space Solid handling Good options package Bold yet simplistic look
Cons: Tedious cleaning process when it comes to the 17" allow wheels. Anyone who has this car knows what I'm talking about. Only applies to the front wheels from brake pad residue. Wish Mazda gave more options when it comes to their wheels. Minor detail but as a car geek, little things like this bother me.
Overall review: Overall a pretty sweet car. Bought it late Jul '10 and have put 17k miles on (Yes, I do a lot driving) and haven't had any problems thus far. It seems the only reason why people shy away from this car is MPG (Hence the reason why Mazda is contemplating ending Mazda 6 production in the USA after 2012). For the price that you pay for one of these beautiful machines, it's really hard to complain about this model. I really can be driven by anyone. And that V6. Yea that isn't too shabby either. I'd consider it to anyone. America has become obsessed with MPG and small vehicles. I just can't pull myself to do it. And getting a car like the Mazda 6 doesn't help.
A Beautiful Car inside out! by Emma from California on 08/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks, Comfort, Value, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitoring.
Cons: The pick-up could be more nifty, though I agree this is a mid-size sedan.
Overall review: I got this car recently and have started to love it! I was actually shopping for a Mazda 3 and liked everything about it but it was not as comfortable. If you are looking for a comfortable ride, fun-to-drive factor and stylish looks in a car that doesn't cost too much - I believe Mazda 6 is the best option out there. Hope to have many many years and miles with my Mazda 6.
A Complete Car by John St. Louis, MO on 04/09/2014. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchased 1 month ago and have loved it ever since. Has good pick up, interior is pleasant and comfortable, trunk is larger than most. A bit bumpier on the road than my old car, but not bad when I compared it to other vehicles I looked at. Controls are easy to operate. It is really a nice car. The car has a good look to it as well.
Cons: Have found nothing to dislike as yet.
Overall review: Would highly recommend this car to family or friend
WHAT A GREAT MID-SIZE CAR! by Alan on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reminds me of my RX-8 in the styling Excellent ride and handling. Feels like a much smaller car to drive Very comfortable and roomy interior
Cons: Nit picking - No compass No auto headlights Front seats could have just a bit more bolster and the bottoms be a bit longer No satellite radio or bluetooth on Touring
Overall review: Bought this car about a month ago with only 15k miles and love it. I have the 4cyl Touring and the acceleration and gas mileage are no problem for me. I'm averaging 25.6 with about a 60/40 mix of highway/city. The drivability of this car is amazing for the size. This was reinforced this past week when we travelled out of town and rented a brand new 2013 Ford Fusion. The Fusion drove much much differently than the 6....and not for the better. The 6 drives like a much smaller sportier car than it is while the Fusion drove like a big car.....it felt like I was driving a boat. Quite frankly, the 6 has a great feel for the road and the steering responsive. The build quality is great. I also think the interior is very comfortable and layed out very well.
GREAT car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2014. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Near perfect blend of dynamic handling and comfortable ride- even with 18" wheels on my GT v6. Great seats, easy to use controls. Yes, 20-21 MPG on average, but about as nice as my friend's Lexus ES for $10k less. He gets 24 MPG. I love the car.
Cons: Stiff seats in rear (leather)
Overall review: Excellent car- and I've had some nice ones. Sweet engine and trans.