2010 Cadillac DTS

"opitimy of luxury" by swt602 on 10/11/2010. Trim: 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum, Owned 1 year.
Pros: comfortability, handling, class
Cons: missing options that are standards in low end cars(ie. built-in music hard drive)
Overall review: "classy" can't do better than a lac
2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum by Jeff on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle handles well especially at increased speeds. The car's interior accessories, leather, moon roof, navigation system, rain sensor wipers and sound system are exceptional. The car offers a very smooth ride with very little road noise. The car's V8 Northstar engine has proven its reliability and lifespan for all of the years that this engine was produced. This car has great acceleration power. The side view mirrors with sensors showing an auto in your blind spot is a wonderful safety feature. The Trunk room is spacious.
Cons: The gas mileage is quite low. Despite low gas mileage the vehicle rides like a luxury car and if you purchase this car you just have to accept that you are purchasing a luxury car with all of the accessories available in an automobile but is a vehicle whose V8 does not have good city gas mileage.
Overall review: I have owned Cadillacs for the last 10 years. My 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum is luxury and performance at its best. A person who wants true luxury in their automobile should seriously consider purchasing this automobile. Overall I would rate this vehicle as an excellent Luxury Sedan with every accessory known and available. If you appreciate a very smooth riding vehicle with almost no road noise then you should seriously consider purchasing a Cadillac.
Gorgeous ride! by Mickey on 06/27/2012. Trim: 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is physically, a very beautiful car and an extremely comfortable ride, to say the least!
Cons: On more than one occasion, I have come out of a store to find the trunk has been opened accidentally as I put my keys into my pants pocket or my purse. I find this very disturbing as I have had valuable items stored at the time in my trunk. I would rather have the option to open the trunk with only the key. This is probably my only gripe with this beautiful car.
Overall review: A beautiful luxury car, and more comfortable than many foreign models I have riden in.
CADILLAC PLATINUM by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum, Owned 1 year.
Pros: tehama leather seats are sewn and assembled better than standard leather seating .magnetic ride control really controls sway during fast cornering. car handles and rides exceptional! allot of attentional to detail through out the car.
Cons: Interior has several areas which are raw plastic. On the platinum edition[ at least] these areas should be covered with leather or vinyl.
Overall review: CADILLAC PLATINUM ; Although I have this car only a few months , I must say it has been trouble free. The car handles and rides better than expected. Fit and finish are as good as any foreign competitor. I also feel this car is a good value for the money! Very pleased with my purchase.
beautiful car by steve on 09/24/2013. Trim: 2010 Cadillac DTS Premium, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the elegant, dignified styling of this car. It is a lot better looking than the STS, which has similar styling cues. The ride is quit and compliant. You cant beat the space inside. The leather on the seats is very nice. V-8!
Cons: monroof is noisy at highway speeds if open. Liked the storage bin in the console of my parents 2005 DTS. I am 35 and I get ridiculed all the time for my "old Man's car." It is a luxury III and the real wood trim has odd splices that are very obvious. Should have done a better job there. Wish rear seats could be air conditioned too!
Overall review: excellent car. I love it. great value for the money. Very elegant, lot op pride of ownership!