2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Very Nice sedan for the $ by Richard Suarez on 05/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I had an S65 and no problems til Ethanol was added to Gas, now car is dealers problems I traded it in. This 2010 S63 is not as Fast as the 65 but I would not recommend anyone get any 65 model due to fuel problems. Mercedes Benz would not take responsibility for making a car that would not operate with the new additive on all fuels. Well getting back to S63, very nice, pretty fast, and excellent for the price.
Cons: Not as fast as the 65, but this is all they have for now.
Overall review: Excellent car, all the options are worth the $, except for night vision, I can't imagine looking down while driving at night.... Crazy, unless if you drive in the desert....
The worst luxury car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nothing
Cons: too less horsepower, it's control system copies BMW's iDrive sysyem.Has a bad smell inside the car.
Overall review: s
S63 Excellent, S65 a Piece of Garbage by Richard Suarez on 07/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Speed, Handling, Interior, Look, Sporty feel of a Sedan.
Overall review: Excellent car for price, the V12 Biturbo is better but the problems with Ethanol Fuel and the response from Mercedes Benz, they don't care about $200K Plus customers....
The Absolute Best Vehicle Ever Owned by william on 01/09/2014. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned 4 years.
Pros: By far the best auto I've ever owned. The ride is excellent and the interior is unmatched, as well as the refined stereo and DVD system. You won't find a better auto for a trip. The seats literally wrap around your body offering a most relaxing feel. And, equally important, after a long drive, my wife, my kids, and I did not feel drained from the 650-mile trip. We love our 2010 M-B S550 w/ its AMG wheels and the boundless number of features on our car. One word of advice: Get every special option you can afford to add, because no one does it better than M-B when it comes to the comfort and amenities you get.
Cons: My only marginal complaint is the cost of a new M-B; more accurately, the dive in value absorbed going from a new year to one year old. While I realize I paid a hefty price for the luxury and status quo I received in return, I find it a bit difficult to understand why so much of the car's value is taken away after only one to two years of ownership…which is why I purchased my almost new 2010 M-B S550 which had a mere 18,000 miles on its odometer when I bought it. I bought the vehicle for $75K several months ago for a car that the original owner paid $119K for less than three years ago. More than ever, I am convinced that this '10 M-B S550 warrants rave reviews.
Overall review: Excellence in design and comfort without an equal in the auto marketplace.
Great Car by Lynn from WI on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Power and Comfort
Cons: Nothing to dislike
Overall review: I have owned a Lexus LS430 and this is much more car