2010 Lexus HS 250h

a good hybrid by cordsfor1 on 12/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i have had this vehicle for 18 months and find it a joy to drive. It's a fun car and the gas mileage is great. I have gotten 35.5 mpg since owning and once got 41.2 on a trip. the car has been driven in the "eco" mode primarily for the 18mos; hence the high mileage. The GPS is excellent and the E inform is worth the extra money. It holds 5 passengers comfortably. I'm surprised that I don't see more on the road.
Cons: the only dislike of this vehicle is the acceleration. In "ECO" mode it is practically non-existence. But the mileage makes up for it and I use the "power" mode when acceleration is needed.
Overall review: 9 out of 10.
Best in show luxo hybrid by dadio on 09/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is possibly the most overlooked car of 2010.it consitantly gets bashed by the "experts" and talking heads of autoblog for being a "Prius on steroids, a Corolla and unattractive...NONE OF THIS IS TRUE...It is derived from the Avensis platform from Europe..the car is perfect in everyway, a joy to drive, everything works perfectly and is intuitive with the driver. I went from NY to OBX on vacation with 4 + luggage, got 38 MPG ALL THE TIME and the car drove like butter..acceleration and passing were a dream -even without Power mode engaged.. this is my 2nd LExus..i have a 2004 RX330..also a delight.... I traded in my hugely dissappointing BMW 330i badly designed and poor quality
Cons: Audio system could be upgraded to a Bose or some other high quality audi..Lexus needs to do better on this aspect across all their cars...even the Mark Levinson isnt much better...
Overall review: Awesome car and a joy to drive....and have in my driveway!!
EVERYTHING I NEED AND THEN SOME !! by TJ on 09/21/2013. Trim: 2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is the perfect Hybrid, luxury, performance (when needed), gas mileage, and outstanding technology. This is a midsize hybrid with plenty of adult room !!
Cons: Navigation cant be totally used when in motion (safety feature), other than that nothing
Overall review: you want good fuel economy, class, room and Lexus service ???????? if you can find one buy it you wont be disappointed !!
It has it all I wanted in a car and wife is happy because a safe car by JohnE from New Jersey on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It has everything that I could want. Being older I want safety features and I got them all. Lane assist, radar speed control, headsup _ this is the best and would like it the next one I get - I get about 32.8 MPG since I got it.
Cons: none
Overall review: I would rate this at 11+
AWSOME CAR by TJ on 01/17/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium, Owned 2 years.
Pros: very nice vehicle ...good gas mileage great comfort and great acceleration !! (for a hybrid)
Cons: none
Overall review: GREAT CAR !!!