2010 Acura RDX

An SUV that is actually fun to drive by Doug from Atlanta on 12/15/2009. Trim: 2010 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT SH-AWD w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great handling and peformance. Fun to drive.
Cons: Gas mileage not that great plus needs premium gas. Highway EPA for the AWD is 22 MPG. Should be better for a car this size. I've also got a Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas (2006) and it gets 27 MPG highway. Not as much fun to drive though. I've just had this vehicle for 3 days and my navigation went out. I get a message that says "DVD reading error. Please contact your dealer. I'm sure this will be fixed but kind of annoying to have car for 3 days and have navigation fail.
Overall review: This is one of the few SUV's in this price range that can be considered fun to drive. I test drove the Lexus RX-350 and while it is a great luxurious car, it can't touch the RDX in quickness, acceleration, handling. Also, looked at the Toyota Venza. Same thing...very nice car but not really fun to drive. If you don't need the AWD, opt for the 2WD and get a couple extra MPG.
Great Vehicle - You will love the 2010 Acura RDX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/02/2010. Trim: 2010 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling Acceleration Modern looks Features Price
Cons: Hard to think of anything. Everything works like it should.
Overall review: This vehicle really handles well with excellent acceleration. The 4 cylinder really does a great job and I noticed even better pick up after the first 1000 miles. I recently average 26.2 miles on a highway trip of about 250 miles. Better than I expected. In addition, I like the modern look and the amount of features included in base model. I looked at the Audi Q5, VW Tiguan, Volvo X60 and the X3. I liked them all with the exception of the tiquan. Nothing wrong with it, it just seemed much smaller than the others. If money did not matter I may have went with the Audi Q5. But it does and the simlilar equipped Q5 was $42,500 and I paid about $32,000 out the door for the 2wd model.
FUN TO DRIVE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT SH-AWD w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fun to drive nice styling good handling
Cons: gas mileage could be better
Overall review: well worth the money for midsize suv