2010 Subaru Outback

our favorite suv ever by red from ohio on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: has more leg room than the pilot i traded in.went to look at forester and was to small as i am 6'1 and 250 lbs Never thought i would buy a station wagon but salesman said sit in this.that is all it took,leg room was unbelievable.we gave up 3rd row seat but that room came up front where i needed it.from what i mam reading i am getting little better mileeage than others.i get around 32 on trip.the last 7700 miles i have not reset my mileage calculator and i am at 28.2. ordered in jan.2010 as they were scarce in the limited without sunroof.as of 2years later have 15000 miles with no problems.
Cons: i have gotten a couple chips on the hood
Overall review: excellent vehicle.after having pilot you can tell it is lighter but we just like it better than the pilot.mileage is superb.plenty power for us.
Great SUV by Mike B. from MA on 11/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like this car, traded a 2008 Ford Escape for a used 2010 Outback with low miles on it. I put about 8000 miles on it never looked back and wished I had the Ford. Its a great SUV just what I needed, and made in the USA thats a plus. This is my 2nd Subaru
Cons: None
Overall review: Great SUV
Love this Outback! by Bob on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the new look. It has more of a Crossover look to it now. This car has lots of bells and whistles for a good price. Lots of cargo room, seats are comfy, radio is of good quality, bluetooth is great. Gas mileage is pretty good too. The leather is of high quality, lots of leg room in front and back.
Cons: The 4 cyl. CVT is taking some getting used to. The car has good pickup, no doubt about it, but the sound of the engine can be bothersome to me. I will get used to it and not notice it but this is the only con I have right now.
Overall review: Some are saying that the 4cyl. CVT has no pickup power. I traded in my GrandAM GT for this, yes there is some loss of power when compare to it but I have looked down numerous times and noticed that I was already going 70 or 80 a lot faster than I was with my old car. It has surprising pickup when entering the highway. I do miss my V6 GT though. This is my first Subaru but my parent have had Subaru's for at least 20 years or more. They are very good vehicles and last a very long time. I can't say enough about the 2010 Outback. Its great, I love driving it, its comfy and has good handling. My friends like it and a few are even going to purchase one after riding and driving mine. I can't wait to see how this car handles in the snow. But one, you wont regret it!
Subaru Family by ShannonB from WV on 10/02/2009. Trim: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There is plenty of room for everyone. The use of the features are very simplistic. I feel extremely secure with this safety and handling of the car.
Cons: I don't care for the location of the air/heater vents, they are located on either side of the radio. There is limited directions that they can be moved. I've noticed that it is harder to get the air moving to the back of the car.
Overall review: Overall the car is great!
Love my new CUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/12/2009. Trim: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: lot of extras that are standard. Higher than previous models
Cons: Whyo they still put ashtrays in vehicles?
Overall review: Would definitely recommend