2010 Ford F-150

My 2010 Lemon by Bubbles-Kansas on 10/16/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford F-150 XL 6.5-ft. Bed 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: style handlling ride power interior room
Cons: VERY POOR GAS MILEAGE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO EPA RATINGS
Overall review: Avery good truck except fot the gas mileage
"Slowest Truck on the Planet" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5-ft. Bed 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Overall build quality, accessories and comfort are quite good.
Cons: At 5,600 lbs this thing is a slug with even the 5.4L engine. I purchased this vehicle to replace my 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe. I'm sure glad I kept the Tahoe around. Even with just a 3,000 lb ATV trailer behind it the F150 struggled up hills and entering on ramps. To make matters worse my best combined gas mileage was a dismal 12 mpg. I don't mind poor gas mileage in a truck if the power is there. Sure glad I did not attempt to tow a boat with this thing. I have since traded the F150 for an a Honda Accord for my daily driver. For now my 1996 Tahoe is doing the towing and getting 18 mpg doing it. I am suprised at how well Ford sells the F150 as a towing truck.
Overall review: Do not buy this truck for serious towing duties regardless of what the marketing people at Ford say. This is a great light, I mean light duty vehicle for people that want a good people hauler that is comfortable and can haul a few bags of top soil in the back. Make sure you have a lot of extra cash for gas you will need it. for now until Ford gets there act together on engines I would by a Chevrolet Silverado or Toyota Tundra.
F150 Platinum by Al's Platinum on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5-ft. Bed 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I test drove the Chevy Silverado and Ram 1500 2 1/2 years ago. I the Ram is a little faster, but the quality doesn't compare. Fit to finish in the F150 far surpasses it's competition. It is a very comfortable truck to drive and fuel economy is okay. I get around 15 in the city and roughly 18.5 on the highway. Great truck for pulling a 21' bass boat. I actually forgot the boat was behind us when we were pulling it.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: I would definitely buy another F150. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned.
GREAT TRUCK by TOM FROM NORMALVILLE on 01/29/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5-ft. Bed 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great ride and looks.
Overall review: no obama money to ford motor co. GREAT TRUCK.
Good Looking Truck by Rogo on 10/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCab 6.5-ft. Bed 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ive put 10 000 km on my F 150 Lariat and i just love this Truck. The ride is excellent and the interior is classy. .heated and cooled seats are a great luxury. love the sync system. I really like the 6 speed transmission.. not bad gas Mileage ..I love the way this truck handles on the road l. Very comfortable seats .. Lots of room in the cab. If your looking at a F 150 , go for a roadtest you wont be disappointed. I love everything about this truck!
Cons: Slight hesitation when acellerating at times.
Overall review: Great Truck .. very comfortable .. Lots of power when you need it. Really like the 6 spd transmission.. Very comfortable seats.