2010 Honda Odyssey

2010 Honda Odyssey Prices
2010 Honda Odyssey Fuel Economy
2010 Odessey by Pius in Buckeye, Arizona on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Odyssey Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very good gas mileage. Easy to drive. Quiet.
Cons: The GPS is not up to date.
Overall review: I would purchase again.
Great Minivan by getmagge on 01/07/2013. Trim: 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ DVD and Nav System, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Best Minivan that I have owned so far. I have had a Toyota Sienna 2008 and Honda Odyssey 2000 EX-L before and I have test driven the new 2012 Honda Odyssey. Surprisingly, the engine noise / ambient noise in the newer 2012 Honda Odyssey was more compared to 2010 Honda Odyssey. I finally bought the pre-owned 2010 Honday Odyssey EX-L and am very happy with its build quality.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great Car. Highly recommended for pre-owned car shoppers.
THE GREAT SPORTS VAN by NONAME on 10/13/2013. Trim: 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I BROUGHT A 2010 HONDA ODYESSY EXL SPORTS VAN WITH DVD PLAYER THIS 2013 YEAR IT DRIVES SMOOOOO WHEN IT'S ON THE ROAD I WILL BUY THE HONDA ODYESSY AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN MY GRANDCHILDREN SAID TO ME NANA WE LOVE THIS CAR AND FALL RIGHT TO SLEEP BEFORE WE HIT THE ROAD THEY WILLN'T START ON A MOVIE BECAUSE THEIR ALREADY ASLEEP UNTIL WILL REACH WERE WE ARE GOING GOT TO LOVE THIS HONDA THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHILD PROVIDER WITH THE SAFETY AIR BAGS
Cons: NOTHING SO FAR JUST THAT IS A GOOD CAR
Overall review: WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY JUST A GOOD CAR FOR MY EVERY NEED
Don't buy is you drive in winter conditions! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/26/2013. Trim: 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Easy open doors and truck- normal for all mini-vans. Reliable- have had no issues
Cons: HORRIBLE in winter driving conditions- I will be trading it! Features wise Chrysler has it beat hands down!
Overall review: Ok - but terrible in snow and nothing special about its features
Greatest Van by Don on 10/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ DVD and Nav System, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Good gas milage for a van. We get abouit 28 mpg fully loaded traveling across the country @ 80 mph, and about 20 or so on short trips. The ride is much better for long trips than our former vans. Love the GPS system, don't know how we would get around strange area without it. Expensive to update, but believe it is worth it. Like the storage area in the back seat and spare tire inside rear compartment. I believe they made a mistake by putting the spare in this compartment in 2011 and later. this made me decide to keep my 2010.
Cons: Have trouble getting the voice commands to be responded to!! does not do what I tell it to!!
Overall review: Like the Bluetooth and gps systems.