2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz? by Steve in Laredo on 04/23/2011. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in an 09 CTS as several surgeries made the Caddy uncomfortable to drive/ride in for my wife. Even though the 350 is a smaller and lighter car with similar horsepower to the Caddy, the Mercedes feels much more "solid" and with the lighter weight is blazing fast. Looked at the Infiniti M37, the CTS-V and the BMW 528. Couldn't be happier with our choice of the C350. Trunk room is similar to the Caddy and the bells and whistles far outstrip the CTS. Real head turner. Love the Comand system with the mouse controller.
Cons: MUST run super unleaded. With the current price of gas (3.99 fo S/U) where I live, it gets a little pricey to fill up
Overall review: An excellent vehicle with tight fit and finish. Don't know why I waited so long to buy a Mercedes.
Love it! Love it! by Mercedes Owner for Life from Dallas Texas on 01/06/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: LOVE THIS CAR! I love the body lines and the look of the car. I purchased the sport edition with chrome wheels. The car is extremely classy and well made. You will love the details they put into it such as the small little lights in the interior door handles. The IPOD interface is awesome as well as the navigation system. The trunk is big enough to carry groceries for a family of six. This car is fast off the line too. It is light and quick.
Cons: I agree with the other reviewers when I say that the only thing I would change about the car is the turn signal. It is lower on the steering column. I am constantly turning on the cruise control instead of the blinker. Other then that the car is perfect! My sales experience at the dealership left alot to be desired, but I don't hold that against this wonderful car.
Overall review: Overall, I would buy this car again and again. I am extremely picky with the cars I drive. I do about 3 months of research and testdrives before I chose a car. I came from driving big luxurious SUV's. I looked at other models comparable to this car and I am so happy I chose this car. This is my first Mercedes and I don't think I will ever go back to driving anything else. These reviews just don't give it the justice it deserves. I drove both the C300 and the C300 sport. I was hooked on the Sport. If you can afford it, get the sport. The options are worth it. I absolutely dread when I have to travel and drive rental cars. I went from soccer mom to race car driver over night. I love it!
German sports sedan by car guy on 03/13/2014. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 Sport Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great handling, good power, solid and comfortable
Cons: Do not like the pop up nav screen, would like it better integrated into the dash; back seat is a little small
Overall review: Love the car, great to drive and has been very dependable. Have owned since 2010 so have 4 years with it, and will probably replace with a Mercedes when the time comes. Glad I did not purchase the BMW 335 - run flats were awful, and not as reliable, with a cheaper interior.
great small sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/27/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Overall review: superb car
Great driver. by RedHotChiliPepper From PA on 04/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Handles as if it were on rails. Adequate power. Great styling. Plenty of headroom (I'm 6'3" and that's tough to come by these days).
Cons: A little tight on space all around (back seat & trunk).
Overall review: This is a great daily driver. Quick and sporty, it even makes trips to the grocery store fun. Good over-the-road gas mileage especially in the "comfort" or "cruise" transmission setting. Definitely would recommend this car to anyone looking for the driving experience of a two-seat sports car, but with the need for a sedan.
Review ID: #551961 Is this review offensive?