2010 Subaru Legacy

2 3 4 5 6  Next
A True Value by Black Knights - Scottsdale Arizona on 03/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Has been trouble free driving the last 2.5 years. I have 43K on it and have not had to do anything other than change the oil, and air cleaner. I might add that Subaru gave me 8 free oil changes when I leased this vehicle. On the Hwy with cruise control set at 82 mph, it averages 31 mpg. The paddle shifters, Harmon Kardon Stereo with Bluetooth and iPod connection have worked flawlessly. Also the heated seats and mirrors, moon roof, HID headlights and AWD have added many comfortable miles of motoring. Great Car.
Cons: Car is great
Overall review: The best Japanese Car that I have ever owned. AWD helps it to drive better than my past Japenses cars to include a Honda Accord V6, Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima. The altima was quicker, but it burned oil at 27K miles.
A lot of car for the money by Archie from the Chicago area on 03/11/2011. Trim: 2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Legacy 3.6R Limited is very roomy and comfortable, and I'm over 6' tall. The back seat has more legroom than many larger cars and is very comfortable for taller passengers. The interior trim and materials are on par with more expensive competitors like the Lexus ES and the Acura TL. It has good acceleration and the AWD provides very sure handling.
Cons: The only option not offered that I truly miss, especially now that we have kids old enough to drive, is memory seats- at least two if not three memorized settings. Besides that, I had a couple of minor problems with equipment early on that required the dealer to fix. The Harmon Kardon premium stereo is nice, but the graphic equalizer is very complicated to set just right. Navigation systems were in short supply, making it about thirteen weeks from order to delivery. That may no longer be an issue.
Overall review: The re-styling for 2010 really grabbed peoples' attention. Another driver actually followed me through a parking lot just to ask me what kind of car it was. I had a Lincoln and a Lexus before the Legacy, and I think the Legacy is as nice a car as I've ever owned, for a lot less money than either. When you consider the total package, I believe it is one of the best values on the road and a very nice ride.
Awesome Car for the money by Garth in Sandy, UT on 11/14/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: AWESOME Car. Good performance, FANTASTIC fuel economy, FUN to drive, and incredible in the snow
Cons: No Cons with this car. Wish the turbo was available with the auto cvt transmission
Overall review: Fantastic car
The Ultimate AWD 30+ MPG vehicle by Vlad from Cleveland on 10/02/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Getting about 30 mpg when driving 70% highway 30% city (70-75 miles per hour highway). I have A/C on almost the whole time. Drives very nicely in the winter. I purposely drive over every snow pile to see if it will get stuck - it hasn't yet. Very roomy interior. A lot of trunk space. I have the weather package so my windshield heats up, therefore, my windshield wipers are always thawed out in the winter. It is fairly quiet on the highway. Have run up 10,000 miles on it so far, no problems. Do love the CVT transmission, I can't even feel the gears shifting. The pedal shifters are great when going down hill, so you don't have to ride your brakes. 18 gallon fuel tank is great for long trips.
Cons: The interior is pretty quiet on the highway and around the city. However, it would be nice if it was even quieter like the bmw/mercedes. The car feels a little underpowered when flooring the gas pedal on the highway. It's fine for regular driving/merging though.
Overall review: Overall I love this car. Over 30 MPG along with AWD. I don't hink there is a car out there that has all wheel drive and over 30 miles per gallon, that is not a hybrid. Very, very happy with my legacy.
2010 Legacy GT by Audi in Colorado on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Size, performance, gas milage is not bad either.
Cons: Only one autodown window. Lack of automatic locks. No push button start.
Overall review: Great car. Plenty of room for driver and passengers. Great value for the money. 6spd manual sedans are getting hard to find or are priced thru the roof.
2 3 4 5 6  Next