2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

nice family car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/11/2013. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Alot of power. Very roomy
Cons: Engine should have a cover
Overall review: Very nice car
Most Room and Best Warranty by Matt on 02/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like how roomy it is I have owned Ford Explorers and the Mitsubishi Outlander, The GMC Acadia in the past and I couldnt believe all the room in the crossover. I love this car and will not trade it in for any other. It also has the best warranty out of any other crossover other then 2010 Hyundai Veracruz . Its quite and has good power for passing, and the look of it. It looks more like an SUV then a crossover and thats what I like. Basic Warranty: 60 months/60,000 miles Powertrain Warranty: 120 months/100,000 miles Cargo Volume: 40.7 cu. ft.
Cons: The fuel eco is the lowest out of most crossovers but it also has the most room inside Fuel Economy (City): 15 mpg. Fuel Economy (Highway): 21 mpg.
Overall review: Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 due to the fuel eco, but I wouldn't trade this in for anything else.