2010 Ford Focus

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great car by Robert on 01/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Focus SE Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quality, safety, fuel economy, price.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great car that's easy on the wallet.
Relaible good looking compact by Bill from Sarasota on 09/27/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Focus SES Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everthing.I traded in my 07 focus se hatch back for this one.It very roomey and comfortable.The stereo system makes think twice before purchashing a aftermarket unit.The avg mpg gauge helps with gas mileage.Love the ambient lights too.The sync system rocks.
Cons: Very difficult to acheive the 35 mpg on the highway.Wish it got a little better gas mileage.But with saying that i also wish it had a little more power to be more agressive likes it exterior looks.But hey you can't have everything,
Overall review: Love the car.I really cannot complain about it.Its has very good looks excellent features and is very well built and reliable automobile.i would not change a thing.
Focus is not for comfort by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/30/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Focus SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this vehicle used with a few thousand miles on it. I am happy with the gas mileage which averages around 35mpg. I like the comfort of the front seats, but the back is really cramped for anyone except small children.
Cons: The ac is not the best and takes a while to cool off the entire car on a hot day even though it has a relatively small interior. I also noticed that when shifting from drive to reverse, there is quite a jerk. Whjen I put the car back in drive, it jerks again. I dont like the way the driver's seat has to be pumped up or down to raise or lower the seat. The most uncomfortable thing of all are the headrests. They are slanted forward and make your neck sore so you have to lean your seat way back be comfortable.
Overall review: The Focus is an economy car and is good on gas, but not on comfort. I don't have to drive alot and so I am happy to have a small car with good mileage.
"A Great Looking And Very Economical Car" by Lou from Myrtle Beach SC on 04/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Focus SEL Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: First, I Love This Car, Ford has really done a great job in it's designing, the Focus, it is very beautiful by Sub Compact standards. I get a lot of remarks from people how great it looks, also the gas milage is outstanding I get 25.7 MPG arounf the city and 36.5 on the highway. My Focus was loaded and is a SEL.
Cons: what I really dislike about the quality control, is my car has this very dangerous veering problem at times when I apply the brakes, I really have to have a very good hold on the steering wheel, and my wife will not drive the car, she became very scared of the braking problem, and also the car wonders all over the road when driving. I have 5000 miles on the car and have a scheduled service appointment to see what the problem is?
Overall review: Other then the two problems I have with my Focus, I am still very happy with my car, and would sincerely recommend the Focus to others looking for a great looking and economical car.
Great little car! by Lori on 06/18/2013. Trim: 2010 Ford Focus SE Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is a great car - reliable, great gas mileage, and pretty comfortable in the front seats. Fun to drive too! Love that the back seats fold down for more trunk space. REALLY enjoy the sync system.
Cons: Wouldn't get a black interior again as it shows everything, but that isn't Ford's fault. Interior seats wear kind of quick, but I subject them to the dog, hauling all kinds of things, etc. Overall the interior is attractive and functional.
Overall review: Love this car - no regrets at all. Would buy it again. I've owned Fords almost continually for over 30 years, and never been disappointed.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next