2010 Mercury Mariner

2010 Mercury Mariner Prices
2010 Mercury Mariner Fuel Economy
This BEAUTY is a BEAST! by Stuart from NM on 06/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Mariner I4 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: From the beautiful exterior, great lines, and functionality, to the gorgeous taupe leather interior and tasteful accents, this is the nicest vehicle I have owned in many years. I can find no fault, and the price is amazing. I love driving my Mariner and it is great on long trips. Seats and drive position are near perfect. Too bad Ford has decided to discontinue the Mercury line. I am glad I got this one before that happened. My fuel economy is also superb, at an average of about 27 mpg, and 32 on the highway. My four-banger has more than enough spunk and passing power.
Cons: I can find NOTHING wrong with this machine.
Overall review: I have driven the CR-V's, Pilots, and RAV-4's, and this one beats them cold. Better get one before they are gone forever.
Mariner is the Max! by cheesy1 on 02/19/2013. Trim: 2010 Mercury Mariner, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Like: style, especially front grill, all the extras that come with the Premier, 240 hp, this is the best small suv going!
Cons: front seats could use a bit more side support
Overall review: one of the best suv's out there!!
Awesome SUV by Che_Von on 06/05/2011. Trim: 2010 Mercury Mariner Premier I4 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love my Mariner!! It is a beautiful vehicle, very comfortable and stylish. I love how it can parallel park itself, although I've only been able to use it twice. I love how I can sync my phone with the Mariner and can talk, hands free. I love how it rides, very smooth. This is the first vehicle that I have ever bough brand new, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I love almost every aspect of this vehicle (see cons). If I had known, I might have gone with the hybrid vehicle though.
Cons: I'm not happy with the mileage, it is not what they said it should be. I get great highway mileage, but the city mileage is horrible!! Much worse than expected. I guess I should have paid the extra and got the hybrid.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this vehicle to everyone I know. This is a wonderful vehicle.
Best SUV for the money. by Jim on 06/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Mariner Premier I4 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Small on the outside, roomy on the inside. Have had it only for a month. Last trip about 200 miles got 30.5 mpg. Rides very good.
Cons: Roof rack makes washing & waxing a little harder.
Overall review: Mercury and Ford have their act together, good vehicle.
Great little truck by BCN on 04/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Mariner Premier I4 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the small exterior size and the large interior room. this is my second Mariner, previously owned a 2008 Mariner. They've tightened up the steering, increased the horsepower and added SYNC.
Cons: Needs entry and exit grab handles for the rear passengers.
Overall review: I've been getting 22.5 miles per gallon on the 2010 Premier V6 AWD. My 2008 Premier V6 AWD got only 19.5 miles per gallon with 40 less horsepower. I guess the difference is the new 6 speed automatic compared to the 4 speed automatic in the 2008. I expect the 2010 to be as trouble free as the 2008.