2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
A vehicle, if not loaded with options, with the price by paulwall on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Solid feel; excellent craftsmanship; superb ride; vault-like feeling.
Cons: Does not have a standard usb contection, nor satilite radio. Price with options can quickly escalate.
Overall review: Excellent vehice with quality materials and elegant styling.
Where has this car been all my life ? by Dennis/Reno,Nv. on 09/09/2009. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E550 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Better question--What is not to like about near perfection ?
Cons: Absolutely nothing--This car is all but perfect--I would change not one single thing about the whole car !
Overall review: Very very powerful, extremely smooth and quiet, handles like a sports car, not one imperfection since purchased, doors closing exude the solid sound of quality, ergonomics are the best of any car I've ever driven, gas milage is far above the EPA sticker;normally I get 20 around town and about 26-27 Hwy., My '09 Chevy Traverse got 12 in town and 16 hwy---it was a 6 cylinder !, Take that GM ! My wife has driven Cadillacs for years but there is no way we would EVER go back to GM ! Hello Mercedes---hopefully for years to come....Absolutely excellent vehicle...We have no regrets with this purchase, we are only sorry that we took so long to find out about Mercedes quality , and they are the same price as a comparable Cadillac ! I can't say enough too nice about this MERCEDES !
A Great Automobile by Rich on 04/27/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A good, solid extremely well built automobile. Safety features are second to none. Fit and finish of components exceeded my expectations. A very comfortable car to drive, very responsive to every move with braking extremely precise.
Cons: The MB Tex material is a little stiffer than leather seating and seems to be more responsive to changes in temperature.
Overall review: A fine luxury automobile from one of the premier auto manufacturers, Mercedes-Benz. This is my second MB and as long as I drive, will never change brands. Extremely satisfied with all aspects of this automobile.
Best over-all car I have owned. Includes Lexus and Acura by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E550 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: strong, powerful,, quiet, safe. wolf in sheeps clothing. fit and finish are excellent. braking only above average.
Cons: unusual position of cruise control. learning curve for all the amenities might be time consuming.
Overall review: If you want an E-Class I highly suggest the 550
No finer sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling is superb, the interior is decadent, and the performance is way above expectations
Cons: Overpriced but somehow worth every penny.
Overall review: No need to get the 8 cylinder 550, the 6 cylinder 350 has all the power you need at a much lower price and better fuel economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next