2010 Ford Expedition

Ford Expedition Trans issues by New Chevy fan on 12/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The overall size is great. Sync is fun to play with. Power 3rd row seats are much better than the Suburban's set up.
Cons: The rear lift gate paint is bubbling again. Ford fixed once under warranty. Truck is a 2010. The transmission slips. Ford had the truck for over 40 days to try and find the problem. They rebuilt it once...did not fix the problem, replaced the valve body...did not fix it. Then stopped responding to the dealer. Tied up for almost a year in court with the Lemon Law, which is still going on. So I got less than 6 months of use out of a $50K+ Ford, and it is currently sitting in the driveway with trans problem. FORD DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT!
Overall review: Stay away from all Ford vehicles!!!! They will not stand behind their product.
Third Ford Exp EB the Best by The Tooter on 08/09/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I still own a 97 Exp EB - too great to get rid of. I just traded my 06 Exp EB that was great also, but we wanted an EL. We looked locally for a long time but no luck so I started seaching on the Internet and saw a beautiful black 10 that was 2 hours away. I called the dealer and told them we were coming. It only had 19,500 miles and was like a new vehicle. My wife is very fussy about the interior comfort and she loved it. It is so quiet that when I started to move for the test drive she yelled, "the car is moving!", not realizing that I had started the engine. I'm so impressed with it that I had my daughter take a picture of us standing by it.
Cons: My wife thinks that it's too big for her to drive - she drives the 97 though. I think that once she gets behind the wheel her fears will disappear because it's so easy to drive.
Overall review: We live about 9 hours from Fenway Park in Boston, but my grandson wanted to see a game there. The drive was so enjoyable and comfortable - I actually hated to see the trip home come to an end. I hate to think about ever trading this vehicle. Hopefully, Ford will continue to build these great larger SUV's for those of us who love them - mileage isn't everything - happiness is! I'm still waiting to see what they create for 2013.
Wonderful ride but the back door is crooked and window leaks when it rains. by Dino from pgh on 07/18/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great suv, luv the cargo space and interior. I have four small children and we can go on trips with family and grandparents. Smooth ride.
Cons: Back window leaks and is crooked. I beleive all 2010 model are that way. the dealership showed me other 2010 and they are all crooked. they even brought An engineer from Ford and I was told the back door was stamped that way. Anytime I see other Expeditions el I look and ask their owners if they have similiar problems- they seem to. I love the ride but for all that money and new- one would expect less of that. I just did not notice at the time of purchace. It does bother me.
Overall review: Feels like a nice heavy ride. pick up on highway is good but not from red light in the city. That doesnt bother me. Feels safe for my family. Watch the back window .
The best looking big SUV by Pat D on 03/11/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks good, rides good, is comfortable , 20 mi per gal.,
Cons: Small gauges w black faces are hard to see during the day if sun is bright. 4.6 no longer offered. everyone doesn't need to tow.
Overall review: Excellent Vehicle
my white knight by threevavs on 11/23/2009. Trim: 2010 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. The ride is amazing. There are so many option I still get surprized over new things! the heated seats are the best.
Cons: none
Overall review: I have had explores and edpeditions before at this one takes the cake.