2010 GMC Terrain

2010 GMC Terrain Prices
2010 GMC Terrain Fuel Economy
Great value. by BC fron TX. on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2010 GMC Terrain SLE1 FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gas milage average run around=29-30. Hwy=32+. Was even better before all the alcohol was added.
Cons: 4 cyl engine is great for most terrains but a little weak in mountains.
Overall review: We have 70,000 miles and no problems so far. Would buy another one.
Worth the Effort by Mott The... on 04/25/2011. Trim: 2010 GMC Terrain SLT1 FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Eye Catching :Carbon Black Paint Job ,Two Tone leather interior, firm stable platform, killer sound system
Cons: Monthly payments
Overall review: My efforts to save GMC paid off for the both of us
Best vehicle ever ;) by Eric from NY on 04/13/2010. Trim: 2010 GMC Terrain SLE1 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love my terrain. I took it round trip NY to Florida the day after I bought it. The seats were so comfortable I drove the 18 hrs straight through
Cons: Nothing major, just my $400 motorola blur ISN'T compatable with the blue tooth system
Overall review: <3
Perfect first brand new vehicle! by Dakotagirl from Sioux Falls, South Dakota on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 GMC Terrain SLE2 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have been getting over 20mpg during a harsh winter in my AWD Terrain. I drive mostly highway and interstate and have a 110 mile round trip commute. I live in South Dakota and it handles very well in snow and ice. There is plenty of room, both leg room (front and back) and cargo room. The GMC service for oil changes is very reasonably priced. I can go almost 10,000 miles on an oil change. I love the backup camera and the bluetooth connection through the radio. I love the heated seats and heated mirrors. I feel very spoiled driving it and I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.
Cons: The material in the seats is a little hard to clean, but not too bad. The windshield doesn't chip, it scratches and pits, but I guess a lot of new vehicles do that. The crome on the liftgate is starting to show little tiny rust spots, but I've been told that a lot of new vehicles are doing that now too. I just don't think it's cool since I've only owned it 7 months and it had 7 miles on it when I bought it.
Overall review: Handles very well in bad weather. Great gas mileage for an AWD. Very comfortable ride with plenty of room. Enough gadgets to keep you entertained. Really like the oil life monitor. Slightly shoddy materials...they just don't make them like they used to!
mom's taxi by Steve on 01/01/2014. Trim: 2010 GMC Terrain SLE1 FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: ave gas mileage was about 24 mpg
Cons: had it since new but after 3 yrs the motor sounds noisey for a 4 cyl
Overall review: trading it in , don't like the noises now it makes