2010 Saab 9-3

2010 Saab 9-3 Prices
2010 Saab 9-3 Fuel Economy
New Saab fanatic by Jimi in H-Town on 11/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, handling, braking, Electronic Stability Control, comfort, quiet, style, safety and interior appointments, Blue Tooth, Home Link, On Star, audio system, warranty and maintenance service.
Cons: Turning radius, horn in center of steering wheel (instead of thumb operated), fit of rocker panel molding.
Overall review: A fun car to drive. Solid handling inspires confidence and feels like a sport car to me. Have had the car for less than a year, but dealer service was good when I took it in for (free) routine maintenance. I got a great deal on the price of the car and on the financing. I couldn't be happier. I am still surprised I don't see more of these cars on the road.
Nice but, BMW is nicer by Sammy B from MA on 10/01/2010. Trim: 2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T XWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine power, ride, styling, interior surface finish.
Cons: No driver seat memory (it is only available on Aero), no passenger power seat, no Mirror reverse position, no fog lights. Good looking surface finish but plastic parts walls are very thin. Standard tires are too narrow.
Overall review: This is my first SAAB. I just wanted to try something different this time. I am coming into this after owning two BMWs (300 and 500 series bought new). For the SAAB with price tag of $38K (as mine is configured) all the amenities should have be included (they were on my BMWs). However, on the positive side, overall I am ok with my purchase. After two weeks of ownership the first impression was weak. But I am hoping it will make up for it in reliability and performance going forward. the turbo is noice, the ride is nice, and the car feels good. A side note, I did not have a very positive experience with the dealership either. Neither the salesman or the service managers could answer the simplest questions such as "does a toll transponder work inside the cabin?", "Can I connect my iPAD?", "What features are programmable in the car?"
Must drive to know! by class act. on 07/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a great looking and driving car. The car feels solid, and after some inspection it is well build also. Most of the engineering is and powertrain uses GM products as a basis with some nice European tweaks to make it unique. This car can run against BMW, Mercedes, Audi and the likes with few problems. Especially the interior is much better. As far as the ride, it's got plenty of power and fuel economy thanks to the turbo and very pleasant gearbox. The suspension is a nice compromise between ride quality and stiffness. Get the 17 inch wheels if you like more stiffness. Believe me, the car does what you want it to do!
Cons: Middle arm rest slides back and forth, I can't lock it in one place!
Overall review: You certainly need to test drive one. You will be impressed.