2010 Lexus RX 450h

Land Cruiser vs RMX 450h by Tom on 12/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 450h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Overall ride. Quite and smooth
Cons: the outlets to plug your cell phone, etc. into are located in the most difficult spot. In fact, you can't even see them. You have to reach down deep into the center compartment on plug in by feeling you way around
Overall review: My previous car was a Land Cruiser. The 450h is no Land Cruiser but I'm happy with it. Land Cruiser 15 mpg vs 450h 28 mpg. But if the Land Cruiser got the same mileage I would have bought a new one.
Lexus hp by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/09/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 450h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drives like a car. Very comfortable.
Cons: MPG is not a great as sticker displayed. I get around 25 miles a gallon not 30+.
Overall review: Excellent suv, happy with my purchase.
Fantastic Vehicle by Cyndi Conover - Pennsylvania on 05/26/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 450h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about my RX. It's very comfortable and easy on the gas. Just driving to work every day I only fill up once a month.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Just one great vehicle.
Nothing like a lexus by Habe on 11/13/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 450h AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality, value at time of trade in
Overall review: Rides like a very big car yet not sloppy in the mountains. My average miles per gallon is 31 in a rural area in Colorado
Not such a gasoline saver. by Slavo on 05/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 450h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish and "sexi". Easy to handle. Good quality build vehicle.
Cons: Poor gas milage, no power mirrors in "full option" package. No sound @ video parking assistant.
Overall review: I don't understand, how these cars are tested. Driving every day from Howard Beach to Ridgewood NY (5 miles) for 15 minutes each direction in medium traffic. Stoping at 3-4 lights, I can't get better than 20MPG. I'm not agresive driver, driving old lady style, and always on economy mode. I don't understand, how enybody can make 30MPG on this car in the city.