2010 Chevrolet Aveo5

2010 Chevrolet Aveo5 Prices
2010 Chevrolet Aveo5 Fuel Economy
good for the price. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/26/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fun to drive zippy and has the feel of a lager car fits 5 people.
Cons: ride could be smoother.but its the cheapest car around.
Overall review: would recomend, my wife tested all the small cars and really liked this the best even over the cars costing 5000 more i wanted a honda fit but she is the one who has to drive it and tested them all.
Best bang for your buck! by Mike on 05/20/2014. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo5 1LT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great on gas even with my lead foot! I have the five speed model and am fairly rough on it and still get around 31 to 33 MPG hwy>
Cons: I've gone thru tires fast. stock size tires are hard to find for it so I'm on my thrird set now with only 60000 mi but went to a higher end tire but it was not stock size so we'll see how long they last
Overall review: not a bad bang for your buck. Good on gas low maintinece .
perfect by david fron california on 09/16/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything the car is perfect
Cons: No cons
Overall review: The perfect car
"The Little Car That Can" by MBDaze from Myrtle Beach, SC on 03/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo5 1LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am getting better mileage than reported. I am constantly at 31 mpg. The vehicle has plenty of acceleration around town (what do you expect in a small car...nascar ratings). The interior is roomy and with the fold down rear seats..storage is more than abundant for most trips. On the highway cruising at 70-75 is no problem. Even at 90mph (shhhh) it rides the same as at 60. Ok, the seats could be a little more comfy but no complaints there with the adjustment tools for the back and seat (drivers side). Around town 4 average size adults have no problems. Noise levels? No problem, the stereo system is great!
Cons: The color (blue)...Yellow was unavailable at the time and I couldn't wait.
Overall review: Overall I give the little car that can a solid 8+ and only because I look forward to the future Aveos with improvements. Even the best can be made better!