2010 Infiniti QX56

Van or QX56 by Homskillet in MIA on 06/28/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lots of options to pick, and room for the ever growing family. It also has a very nice appearance as well. Its got a little something for everyone; style for the wife, power for me, space & TV for the kids. Now thats a winning combo!
Cons: Handling is a touch ruff, coming from the driver in me. However, the one thing I've learned, if the wife doesn't complain about it - let it be...
Overall review: I must confess, I rented the QX56 first. You see, I make it a point to always rent a car for at least a week before I buy, that I'm in the market for! And I've got to say if your family is growing and you want style and qualiy, this is it. Unless you want that van!
Attractive by Diana on 09/10/2009. Trim: 2010 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is good and i take really interest in this vehicle.
Cons: There is nothing to say.
Overall review: Good vehicle and look vip and attractive.
Not your typical beast by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/23/2009. Trim: 2010 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Extremely comfortable. Lots of power. Lots of room. Lots of extras. The ride is incredibly quiet and smooth and far more superior than other SUV's. It drives more like a luxury sedan. You can't go wrong with the QX56. Features like Bluetooth integration of multiple phones, voice navigation and voice controls, hard-drive for music and tons more make it an incredible vehicle to own.
Cons: I wish some of the on-baord music / computer tools had a better interface and more advanced features. Overall it's pretty darn good though.
Overall review: I test drove just about every large SUV out there. The Infiniti won me over hand's down.
"King of the beasts" by Tony in Denver on 11/12/2009. Trim: 2010 Infiniti QX56 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have four kids, the QX56 has room for all including their gear. Perfect for airport runs or going to dinner with the Grandparents or a couple of friends. We live in Colorado and even the deepest snow does'nt deter, yet the luxury and comfort is ever present.
Cons: The feul mileage is not great for me, my wife on the other hand can acheive a combined mileage of approx 18mpg consistantly. My guess she doesn't have near fun with 320hp that I do:)
Overall review: Verdict: Minivan or The lavish QX56. I'll take the Infiniti every time!
Excellent SUV by mgosset1 on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2010 Infiniti QX56 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smoothest and most quiet ride ever....can't beat it....don't care what your driving..
Cons: gas mileage is terrible.....
Overall review: anyone worried about gas milage should go and buy them an economy vehicle...if you can afford this suv you can afford to feed it....lol Hard to beat this vehicle in overall luxury and comfort..