2010 Lincoln Town Car

"BEYOND QUESTION THE ULTIMATE ROAD CAR" by Darwin on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Other than it's striking bold appearance this car handles better than any car I have owned. I have a couple of friends who own Mercedes, and we all agree that my 2010 Lincoln Town Car has the better ride. This car doesn't roll down the highway, it floats. I know that I am riding over road cracks and construction dividing lines in the cement, because I know they are there, and in some cases even small pot holes, however unless I am looking at them, as I am driving, my Town Car erases them.
Cons: Their are four buttons on the dash that control the small viewing window between the analog speedometer and the tach. The last two buttons, on the right, are difficult to see without taking my eyes off the road. I image that as I become more accustomed to their placement I will not need visual contact to use them more comfortably, but so far their placement is a problem. The keychain remote is less sensitive than other Lincolns and the Grand Marque that have owned. It is inoperable beyond a couple of steps from the vehicle.
Overall review: I have had three Lincolns: (1979 Mark V, 1994 Continental, 1996 Mark VIII) and I thought their rides and handling were superior, however, I have had my 2010 Town Car now for a year and it's ride and handling is even better (much, much) better.
Mixed feelings by Peter from New York on 09/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicles has relatively quite interior for a luxury sedan, The engine also has somewhat dependable life expectancy, if you take care of it from A-Z. Materials used for the interior of the vehicle are better than other competitors such as Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz when you compare same vehicles. Large trunk space beats all of the competition as you can put many types of irregularly shaped luggage by just dropping in without any rotation necessary. You do also get much more seating space according to the technical specifications. The air suspension has rather smooth ride. You do get a temperature control on your steering wheel which combined with auto setting works well (one good idea).
Cons: Quality of the materials used in the interior is rather better than the competition but it still wears out relatively fast (e.g. seats leather, hinges of side compartments). The interior design is total engineering disaster the layout of the front panel is just totally uncomfortable in regards to leg space, aesthetics, functionality. The car is underpowered for its size and combined with its feature to turn off cylinders on the highway make is unpleasant to drive. Brakes are not matched for the size of it neither. Many mechanical parts wear out fast. The steering wheel controls are being inoperable frequently. The stereo system is just about the same that you would get on ford ranger.
Overall review: I think the town car is a good workhorse but when it comes to an up to date modern features you should probably consider a Hyundai or a KIA any one would have a lot more updated profile.
Amazing true Luxury icon by Win on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Town Car, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quality, ride, power open/close trunk, cornering lights, v-8 engine, burl walnut.
Cons: 2010 lost air suspension
Overall review: This is beautiful elegant luxury Sedan with a lavish opulent interior and smooth ride.