2010 Chevrolet Aveo

Nice Medium-Size Car... not to small, not to big by Utahmom from Utah on 01/13/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo 1LT 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The inside is really nice with the radio and all, and the trunk is big enough to fit my little girls big stroller inside. I also like the crash test that they did with the 5 stars because I feel safe in this car. I also like the on-star tht it comes with
Cons: I wish it had power windows and locks, and also a middle console to put all the stuff I have (gps system, sunglasses,...)
Overall review: OVerall it is a good car, and I like it alot. I like the way it feels when it drives, and also it is a safe car and quiet. It is also good in the snow...we had alot of snowfall tonight, and so me and my husband took it out since we just bought it about 4 hours ago and it drove way good and never got stuck once.
Trying to have the carbon footprint of my cat. by PMS on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo 1LT 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am disappointed the the media and Chevy dealers rate the Aveo so low. The dealers because little cars do not make big profits for them. Consumer Digest has always dissed the Aveo from it's inception. I no longer seek the opinion of that organization, due to thier call on this car, plus many other products they label poorly. I drive between the Florida Keys and Eugene Oregon several times a year. I've found the car to be safe, dependable and inexpensive to operate. I'm on my second Aveo, and really like it due to all the standard equipment.
Cons: What I dislike are the behomeths I have to share the road with. And I DID like the GEO METRO (of which I also owned two) a little better, as it was even MORE basic than the AVEO, as well as less expensive to operate.
Overall review: Aveo is a car for people who are secure in themselves and don't feel the need to impress anyone. Those of us who consider driving as simply getting from point "A" to point "B".
Enthusiast
Dependabe to say the least by coolwater2Tex on 03/02/2014. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo 1LT 4-Door.
Pros: Practicality, its not too big and great on MPG. the vent options to the ac and heater are great at saving money. You can use the outside vent to help cool and heat the car if not in recirculating mode. Set your temp cool or hot and use the unrecirulating mode. Air will still be pulled into the car and slightly cooled and heated particular at high speeds simply from your driving force. You have to learn how to use this. It took me some time. This saves big on gas and not all cars (few) seem to have this.
Cons: Well, your not buying a luxury car. Acceleration can be slow at times on a incline. The sheet metal is easy to dent.
Overall review: Amazing little care to say the least. This car has never left me stranded. I have owed two and neither have given me any problems. Still, I do regular maintenance and nothing has gone wrong. The current one is now at around 130,000 miles and still no problems. I would still have the other if I had not crashed into a concrete wall and spun around on the freeway at high speed. (Safe to occupants) I emerged unscathed. Emergency crews looked and me and it and were like WOW. unfortunately it would have cost to much to repair but the cabin was fine.
best little car I ever had by peso from ontario on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything
Overall review: great little car
Great little car by Kathy, Rochester, NY on 10/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo 2LT 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Easy to handle, great on gas, plenty of head room.
Cons: Would like a few more positions to be able to adjust the seat back
Overall review: This is a great little car. Great for a second car to run around town, cheaply, get groceries, etc. Saves on gas. Lots of head room (my six foot husband has plenty of headroom)