2010 Lincoln Navigator

My Little Nav by Smokeydee on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has everything that all the other SUV's have but it does not cost you an arm and a leg. I owned a 2005 Navigator that had 160,000 miles on it and I did not have a problem with it. Now, that I've had my 2010 for more than a year and I feel the same way. It's an awesome vehicle. I think it's the best SUV out there.
Cons: With the current gas prices I'm sure that Lincoln could improve on the MPG.
Overall review: Excellent SUV! Once you own one there is not another SUV that can compare.
Love the Navigator by Luxury Driver from Texas on 04/30/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Navigator 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my navigator very nice ride and luxury inside and out..
Cons: hard to see in the mirror when changing lanes
Overall review: I'm very satisfied and would purchase another navigator in the future.
2010 Lincoln Navigator - Lincoln designed it for our family by Suresh Addaguduru (ASK) from Clarksburg, MD on 04/18/2013. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very Quite Ride, Excellent Style in and out, power running boards, handling, Sync System, last row power folding seats, comfortable third row, nice off road support. Bold External Styling, parking assistance.
Cons: Engine Power, should be increased to support this bold and beautiful vehicle.
Overall review: I love this more than Luxury SUV, bought used from a Lincoln dealer with extended warranty. I and my wife were never as excited as this SUV after purchase. My wife was on the clouds for a week with excitement. We loved this car. My kids love the entertainment system, I love Sync and bold external styling, my wife loves the way it handles on the curves and super quite engine. And nice gas mpg for this big SUV. I purchased this car for a moderate off road camping, hope this will not let me down. Bought it in the winter so waiting for the nice spring time for a camping. We love each and every inch of this car, more powerful engine is definitely needed, but I am more than happy with this engine also. I would definitely recommend this SUV.
Review ID: #571928 Is this review offensive?
smooth ride by Big T from Illinois on 01/13/2012. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The ride is very smooth. More than enough power for normal driving. Love those cooled seats. 20 MPG on the highway. Never had any problems of any kind. Interior is huge.
Cons: Dash lighting needs improved, needs styling update.
Overall review: Best luxury SUV for the money. The critics don't give this much respect but I had a Denali and this is a much nicer ride without the rattles and better mileage.
Busy parent's perfect ride. by rcmom on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2010 Lincoln Navigator 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car; it is the second I have purchased and will definitely buy another one. The entire vehicle is user friendly, especially the fold down rear seats and the driver's controls.
Cons: There isn't anything I would change.
Overall review: My Navigator is the perfect parent's vehicle. I can switch from driving my son and his equipment to all of his sports to running errands and big shopping trips to taking 8 adults to a concert with no effort at all. It is comfortable and does everything you want it to.
Review ID: #551993 Is this review offensive?