2010 Acura TSX

Sweet Ride! by Matt on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2010 Acura TSX V6 5-Spd AT w/Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the power of the V6 engine. It is very smooth and pulls strongly. About 80% of my driving is highway miles and I'm averaging just over 27mpg which I think is excellent considering the car has 280hp. The front seats are very comfortable. I love the navigation and the ease required to operate it. I've read some complaints about the dash having many buttons and being confusing to operate. Within 2 days, I had pretty much mastered everything. It really is laid out in a very logical fashion and if people would think logically, they would see that the dash layout makes very good sense. I like the styling of the car and the quality of the materials. I think it's very sharp!
Cons: Before purchasing my TSX V6, I owned an '07 TL. I do miss the interior room of the TL but knew what I was getting myself into. The TSX is simply a smaller vehicle. The city mpg is nothing special. Thankfully, most of my driving is not city. Getting in the back seat is a bit awkward but once back there the comfort level is acceptable. I would like bi-xenon headlights like I had on my TL. Even though I consider the engine powerful, I would like even more power and torque. Wish the car had about 325hp/330lb torque. SH-awd would be a nice option.
Overall review: Overall, I'm very impressed with my TSX V6. I owned 2 TLs prior to this car and ultimately want to be back in a TL but going from an '07 TL to a '10 TL was quite a leap financially. I have found the TSX V6 to be the perfect transitional car. It is a bit pricey as a new vehicle but as a used car purchase, it should certainly be a top pick. I realize that the 4 cylinder version of the TSX far outsells the V6 model. The exclusivity of the V6 model adds appeal to me. I think the V6 model is one of the most underdiscovered and underrated cars out there. It's sharp looking, drives great, rides smoothly, has plenty of power, is reasonablly economical and offers a lot of bang for the buck, particularly if purchased slightly used. Plus, you get the superb reliablity of an Acura. I love my TSX and have no regrets about my purchase. However, my next vehicle will be a TL simply because I prefer a slightly larger car, not because of any negative thing regarding the TSX.
Solid Performance, Luxurious Appointments, High Style, & a Great Value by Jim on 10/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Acura TSX V6 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: SOLID PERFORMANCE: amazing engine, steering, braking, handling! LUXURIOUS APPOINTMENTS: high-quality leather, supportive front seats, soft-touch materials, loaded with features! HIGH STYLE: sleek profile, aggressive stance, 18-inch wheels, elegant chrome accents, long-hood/short-deck... It looks great from all angles, unlike most cars today!
Cons: Absolutely Nothing!
Overall review: The TSX V6 is a great car! The 280-horsepower V6 provides lightning acceleration! I think the steering and braking are excellent. It's stylish, comfortable, well-equipped, affordable and FAST... what more could you want!
Amazing Acura by ManicDriver from Bakersfield on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2010 Acura TSX V6 5-Spd AT w/Tech Pkg, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent acceleration, Easy to use navigation system, great sound system!
Cons: Gas mileage, that's the only dislike I have other then that it's perfect
Overall review: The V6 TSX is a great car, it's fast and has plenty of power. It's also luxurious and very comfortable. I'm pleased with the Acura brand I've owned two an 06 TL which is still running great with no problems at all I'm sure the TSX will be just as good I strongly recommend Acura! I'd chose and Acura over an Audi Anyday!
It's Got It All by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car is great! For the money, how can you beat it? Electronic steering is a little akward in the beginning, but once you get use to it it's awesome. The stereo is amazing. I had to be able to use my iphone to play pandora through the stereo. You can play pandora through the bluetooth and it also has the usb and aux ports as well. The say that the gas is 21 city 30 higway. I drive about 45 minutes to work 4 days a week on 275. I'm getting 35.6 mpg @ 75 mph and 25.9 in the city. You get all the features of a TL with out the price or engine, but that's a good thing. TL's are made in the states, with unions and the TSX is made in Japan with a billion people who need jobs. Better quality there
Cons: None so far
Overall review: These cars are great! My father was in 2 really bad accidents with an accord and a cl type s. He walked away from both of them unscaled. Acura's are safe and dependable cars. I've owned 12 cars and I've loved the Accord, TSX, and VW GTI VR6. The TSX is a great entry car to the luxury series of cars. You list what you want in a car and I bet the TSX has it. The resale value of the car is amazing. Go drive a 3 series or the entry mercedes and see what you get for $30,000. Then go drive the TSX.
HIGHWAY CAR by LC on 08/14/2012. Trim: 2010 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT w/Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Like how it rides on high way.....
Cons: truck...very light...and thinging roll all over....
Overall review: I just like Acura's....