2010 Honda Pilot

The best car I have ever owned by Jack From Bethlehem on 12/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The comfort level is excellant. I am a very large man (268lbs), and this car is the best I have ever had comfort wise. The 3 zone climate control feature is outstanding! The electronic accessories are very practical and luxurious.
Cons: There are no cons.
Overall review: This car is everything I could ask for.
Best SUV from Honda Yet by Happy North Dakota Honda Owner on 10/15/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love this SUV. This is the second one we have had and this is much better than the 2007 model we had. The size is perfect and our kids love the DVD player for long trips. The cargo room behind the third seat is much better than the 2007 version. The third seat access and room is much better than the 2007 one as well. The addition of VCM has been helpful and helps us get and additional 1 to 2 mpg in town and on highway. The interior is quiet, clean and lots of nice storage. The exterior styling is rugged and the lloks I want from an SUV
Cons: Ford and others have been making great progress with MPG's in their V6's. Hope the next version of the Pilot have direct injection, and a 6spd transmission. I would like to see 25mpg on the highway with a 4WD version.
Overall review: Overall very happy with the SUV and a big step up from the 2007 version we drove for 4 years. I would recommend this SUV to anyone.
The best SUV by SWEET VISHAL on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is so comfortable & safe.....I think this is the best vehicle i have ever had......
Cons: It's a small thing but they don't have Live traffic in navigation system & also they don't have any coin rack to keep your change.....
Overall review: Buy this car u can't go wrong.....
Best vehicle I have purchased - in 35 yrs by muddycreeker in pennsylvania on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Reliable, good handling in snow, easy to drive, comfortable on long trips
Cons: none
Overall review: An excellent buy, don't see a reason to spend more to buy a Lexus or Acura
okay for what it is by J.B. From Upstate N.Y. on 08/23/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Pilot EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good storge space and room.
Cons: The fuel economy is not that great for a honda. The 5 speed auto is outdated. Fit and Finish is poor. Towing capacity is not much for a SUV this size. Should have waited untill the new 2011 Ford Explorer came out before purchasing this vehicle and the new explorer tows more, looks nicer, and has better fuel economy and more horsepower and torque!
Overall review: Not the best, should have got the 2011 Ford Explorer!