2010 Scion tC

Stylish and Fun by TC Granny on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Scion tC Release Series 6.0 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I was looking for a car under $20,000. No American car could match the Scion TC for the price. It had all the amenities I was looking for it's modular engineering makes accessories easy to add, you can trick it out to your hearts content! For me it was a great car, reliable and fun to drive and the price didn't break my budget I would recommend it without hesitation.
Cons: The ride can be a bit rough, but I think it has a lot to do with the low profile tires and it does pick up some wind noise, but nothing that I haven't experienced in much more expensive cars. No deal breakers
Overall review: Great car , lots of features at a reasonable price and it's is NOT just for the 30 something crowd.
TOYOTA #15 by GEORGIA on 04/20/2010. Trim: 2010 Scion tC Sports Coupe 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MY 15TH TOYOTA PRODUCT (13 NEW 2 USED) AND THEY ARE WELL WORTH THE VALUE AND DEPENDABILITY THEY PROVIDE. CURRENTLY HAVE A 1994 CELICA GT WITH OVER 313000 MILES, A 2000 4RUNNER WITH 157000 MILES AND ALSO A 2004 MAZDASPEED MIATA WITH 40000 MILES. THE TOYOTAS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER. WILL BUY ANOTHER.
Cons: EVERY CAR COULD USE MORE POWER.
Overall review: GOOD SOLID AUTOMOBILE.