2010 Buick Enclave

EYE CATCHER by SLOJO on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL 2XL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride is quiet and comfortable. Easy folding seats 2nd and 3rd rows. Automatic tailgate, camera/sensor are good safety aids for backing. OnStar is always a good addition as is the navagation system. Fit and finish are great. The Enclave is an "eye catcher" in its outside design and appearance. Absolutely zero trouble in the six months we have owned the vehicle.
Cons: Nit Picks-Tilt Wheel blocks part of instrument panel. Rear glass does not open independent of tailgate. Arm rests on BOTH sides of captains chairs to improve comfort and security. Dash storage is hard to reach. Same for secondary controls located in the center console. Console storage and cupholder availability are totally inadequate-the Highlander puts Buick to shame on this issue. Battery belongs in the engine compartment. Larger tires (20 inch) make the ride harsh. Hill hold and decent assist should be added. If the Enclave is to be THE luxury leader in the SUV class, 8-10 way power seats for driver and pass. Overhead grab bars all door. Light in the glove box. DON'T SKIMP.
Overall review: Buy it. You really will like it. The Enclave is a great family ride. Mileage could be better and an option for the Northstar V8 would be great, but there is plenty of zipp in the current drive train. There is a firm stable feel to the ride, which I attribute to the wide stance of the Enclave. Remote start is a cool option on these 100 degree days or those zero degree mornings last winter. The ladies of the house like to drive the Enclave and that is a plus in anyone's book. Cargo area is easy to load and larger than most SUV's. Once you master the instructions, voice command features are nice. Plenty of leg room in both rear seat rows.
"Enclave" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable ride, and plenty roomy.
Cons: I do wish it got better gas.
Overall review: Roomy, stylish, and comfortable on long rides on the highway.
Mack Daddy SUV Crossover! by KJNJAZZMAN on 08/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL 2XL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The sporty, classy look. All the features you can imagine and it's an American made vehicle. The ride is smooth and the V6 has plenty of get up and go! I've owned many vehicles in my 43 years and this is by far the BEST and NICEST vehicle I've ever owned!
Cons: Small rear window view but the rear camera makes up for that!
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone and everyone! You want class, sport, power and a gazillon features? By the Enclave and I promise you won't regret it!
A GM edsel by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice interior and ride. Has the feel and look of a luxury vehicle but thats about it................
Cons: Bose Radio is weak needs more power, plus gas mileage is horrible. Engine and transmission is a major problem. My Enclave is in the shop. The engine light keeps coming on and they are telling me they will have to replace the CAM's, "WTF". The CAM's were not made right causing engine problems and the mechanic said he doesnt think GM made the CAM's they came from another supplier. The mechanic has had it for three weeks longer than I have had it. The whole engine is on the floor of the shop. Spouse said she will not drive the SUV after its fixed and I bought it for her
Overall review: Im wouldnt buy this product and should have check the blogs on this vehicle. People are complaining and filing lemon law complaints on the vehicle. Im doing the same but I get the feel the lemon law Better Business Buearu people are not on my side they are looking out for GM's interest. If the engine light comes on even once do a onstar check diagnostic of the engine and rush it to the dealership for repair. GM/Buick didnt even give me a simular rental car to drive in Im in a pontiac and Ive realized the vehicle value is 15 to 20 thousands dollars less than I paid for it. Dont buy this SUV you will be sorry. At least Toyota admits it has a problems with some quality issues in there vehicles so why doesnt GM do the same They are fighting me tooth and Nail on this vehicle they dont wont to give me my money back and the dealer is acting surprized and is running for the hills.
Thankful Owner by ThankfulOwner - NC on 01/22/2014. Trim: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort. The CXL is loaded with all of the comfort options. Greatest 3rd row we have been in. We owned a Yukon 3rd row previous and this fits our needs much better with 2 children.
Cons: none noted
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle.