2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Party Central! by Jazzmin from Houston on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The trims only list up to the 4.0 liter engine, but I have the 4.6 liter. I wanted the V-8 Adrenalin package, so I can tow a trailer eventually. I love the smaller bed. The V-8 has an automatic 6 speed, which actually gets better mpg than the V-6. There is no carpeting, all composite, with leather seating. I can go to the beach or mountains, and any sand or dirt gets vacuumed and then wipe it out. The bed has 3 built in coolers with drain plugs. The two coolers towards the back hold 2 six packs, and the larger cooler wine and champagne bottles. Head rests and seats are designed for long drives. Has the solidity like my F250 did, and the handling of my V-6 Camry.
Cons: Large bed cooler is up to the front, so you have to crawl into the bed to get to it. Very small glove compartment.
Overall review: I love this vehicle and wish they hadn't stopped making them. I knew they didn't get phenomenal fuel mileage, but I have no regrets in purchasing this vehicle. Quiet ride and the smaller bed makes it easier to park. I also appreciate the back up tone alert. This truck demands attention and always gets it.
Love my Sport Trac by Glen from Philly on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4.0L 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a 2010 sport trac 4 months ago and love it. I like the ride height and the way it soaks up bumps. It has a very stiff frame and the styling and functionality of this vehicle are great. I opted for the 4.o v-6 and while performance is adequate the gas mileage isn't really that great I get 21 on the road and 15 in town. I wish I had gotten the 4.6 v-8 and had 90 more h.p. and basically the same mileage. All in all I really do love the truck, I like the tonneau cover and the leather and the sync system and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Cons: I think the v6 is underpowered and a little too thirsty.
Overall review: All in all a classy, stylish and very practical vehichle. It's at home on a long vacation or zipping around on errands. It rides like a sports car and iturns great around town. I love it and so does my family and its nice to drive an american vehicle again that is'nt junk.i
2010 Ford Sport Track by Gene from Delaware on 06/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4.0L 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: (1) Good on gas (average is 22.8 MPG right now) (2) Styling is great (3) Enough power for me (4) Sync is amazing and I use it alll the time for my iPod and my phone(the phone application) and the news (5) Reverse Sensing is useful (5) Has an intelligent system. I love everything! I bought it 5 weeks ago. Best investment I have made so far...
Cons: Their warranty. I also bought their extended warranty. Also shocking that they dont come standard with 4X4, but I don't really need it though.
Overall review: Great truck. Best of both worlds. Lots of room with hidden compartments and many extras. They need to bump up their warranty though. Shockingly good on the gas too.
Ford Had A Winner by Paggy on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Perfect size, it gives you the comfort of an SUV and the capability of a pick-up.
Cons: Mileage could be better, but it beats pickups that are smaller and not nearly as functional.
Overall review: Ford should never have discontinued the model. It's difficult to understand why they won't sell the newly redesigned Ranger in the US and won't release another Sport Trac. People that would by a Sport Trac will only be forced to move to other car makers such as Honda or Toyota.
Will Never Own Anything Else by Penny from Indiana on 07/01/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4.0L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is very smooth and is very easy to handle. Love the Sync system for phone and Ipod. This is my second Sport Trac and I would not really want any other vehicle for day to day driving. I like everything about it, and so does my family.
Cons: It gets good gas mileage....just wish it was a little better!
Overall review: I like everything about it, and so does my family. I tell my friends they need to purchase a Ford Explorer Sport Trac!