2010 Chevrolet Impala

great car by bulldog552_2 on 12/06/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handles very nice and mine gets 38 to 40 mile's per gallon on the highway
Cons: the only bad thing is i have had it service for pulling to the right and it still dose that after being fix 3 times
Overall review: i think it's a great car im not sorry i bought it
Unsatisfied Cunsumer by Shellie from the Fly-Over State on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very Roomy. Nice interior.
Cons: No drink holders in backseat. No air vents in backseat. Have had it serviced 3 times for extremely loud clicking noise in dash...Actuator Sensors of various kind, that are expensive to repair.
Overall review: The problems with the vehicle overshadow the likes of the car. Would not reccomend and would not purchase and Impala in the future.
See the USA in your Chevolet LTZ by Big Ed on 08/15/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car new and have owned this car for over 12 months. I love it's comfort and apprearance. (I am 6 foot 5) I love the Sirus radio and the onstar options. In fact I have renewed both for another 12 months. The blue tooth technology is perfect for hands free driving. The speakers are clear and vibrations free. It has plenty of power to pass other vehicles. I get good mileage as I travel a lot for my job. Best I have gotten is 30.7 MPG (at the speed limit) worst I have gotten was 27. These are highway miles not around town. My wife drove it for a week which is all around town and she got 25 MPG which I think is pretty good.
Cons: I also own a Tahoe and I am use to the oversized mirrors. The LTZ mirrors are tear drop and although they are stylish they are hard to get used to due to the smaller size. I personally would like to see larger mirrors.
Overall review: Overall the car is problem free and would give it a thumbs up to purchase this model. I think all models are great. LS, LT, LTZ
it plays in peoria by irishman from peoria on 08/08/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great ride for a family car, not a sports car. plenty of room for adults or large teens. great fuel milage. averaging 28.5 combined, 50+ mi. daily comute.back seat roomy. large trunk. 40k mi. no issues
Cons: not the most beautiful car
Overall review: i love it. so far it is doing exactly what it was purchased for
Great car to own or rent. by jtkrezman on 06/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Well equiped. LT with steering wheel mounted radio ,phone, and cruise standard. XM standard. 17 in wheels and rim less aluminum wheels standard. Great HWY mileage. 29 + mpg. Easy in an out . STD remote start. No knee banging on the A pillar like the La crosse.
Cons: Needs a face lift, but still looks ok..
Overall review: Just do routine oil change and tire rotation. This car never has an issue. Most rental companies have them because they seldom have a problem. Also the Impala is a great used vehicle to buy.