2010 Lexus IS C

Dream machine by Guy in Denver on 03/10/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus IS 350C, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything! Comfortable, classy, luxurious interior not found in Mercedes or Audi or Bmw. Incredible turning radius and handling.
Overall review: Best car/convertible I have ever owned. Quiet, smooth ride. Excellent state of the art electronics and Nav.
Lexus IS250C by Trish Rockledge FL on 12/02/2009. Trim: 2010 Lexus IS 250C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish and is great to drive
Cons: No Cons for this car
Overall review: I have owned the car for 3 months and absolutely love it!!! It handles fantastically!!
Sporty !Gets alot of looks by Mary from Fl on 11/07/2009. Trim: 2010 Lexus IS 250C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles great, seats very comfortable, easy to use instruments, very quiet even with the top down the stereo sounds great!
Cons: Have not found anything I dislike about it yet.
Overall review: Great vehicle, always happy with Lexus
Great overall luxury convertible at a reasonable price. by RedHotConvertible on 07/08/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus IS 250C, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, affordability for a used luxury vehicle, low maintenance, hard top convertible is great and easy to operate.
Cons: Tires that the dealership recommends are horrible (Bridgestone). Car Eats through them quickly. They recommend high performance tires and put wider tires on the back than on the front so you can't rotate them. I recommend Micheline. They are harder tires and last longer, may give a little rougher ride but I doubt with this car anyone will notice. The only other problem is the only time you can change your GPS is when you are sitting still so even a passenger cannot put in information for directions.
Overall review: I just drove my 2010 Lexus IS 250C to Florida and back. It drove like a charm and we averaged almost 34 miles per gallon highway. I drive my car in and out of of traffic during the week and averaged about 26-27 miles per gallon. I love this car. When the weather is nice the top goes down and we cruise to the nearest town for dinner. It is just fun to drive:)
This is the ultimate in a sport/luxury convertible car. by LAID-BACK from MTZ.. on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus IS 350C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First of all lets start with, what is there not to like about this car. We love everything about it. It is a great car to drive and just to look at. It is made with the quality that you come to expect from TOYOTA / LEXUS. We think if anyone is in the market for a new car, Please start with LEXUS you will ultimately come back and buy, especially after you have checked all the competition. There is no comparison. The detail and quality of workmanship is excellent. The engineering is great and me being a retired mechanical tech. That was our finial choice, ultimately it may also will be yours.
Cons: THERE ARE NONE, IN MY OPINION.
Overall review: The only words that come to mind about this car is that you must understand this is not a family type car it is a great second car to use to have a fun time driving with you and a spouse or partner. It is very comfortable to drive in for extended periods. I have had multiple back surgeries and I can drive in for long periods without discomfort, like I have had with other cars. So with that said go for it..