2009 BMW Z4

The ultimate roadster by Steve (Denver, Colorado) on 09/29/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Not only is this car beautiful, it has the horsepower under the hood to match. Love everything about this car, especially the smooth engine and the 7-speed auto transmission. When in manual mode and using the paddle shifters, the engine sound is awesome and the shifts are so fast the car literally "pops" between 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears when the right foot is planted. Plan to keep for many years as a touring roadster for the mountain states. This is just way too much fun. Named the car "Lola" as it is part woman (exterior beauty) and part man (muscle under the hood).
Cons: All of the car magazine reviews talk about the steering being too light. Yes, it is light compared to a typical BMW...loss of that "connection" with the road. However, it is still better than any japanese car I've owned or driven. Since I'm not racing this vehicle, it is just fine.
Overall review: Best roadster on the market, period.
My best Car yet by Joeinjarrettsville on 11/29/2011. Trim: 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my 3rd BMW Z two Z3s that I liked very much and this 2009 Z4. The first Z4s looked and felt kind of funny, and I did not get the same connection when driving it that I did with the Z3, so I saved some money by not getting one. The hardtop convertible is sweet, comfortable, and more fun to drive than any of them. This is the first automatic I have bought and with the mode set to sport it never seems to be in the wrong gear when driving “briskly”. I have a fair amount of track time with motorcycles and cars and I know that at my level I would be slower at the track if I were driving the manual version of this car. Smooth and quiet with the top up, you just can’t help but like it.
Cons: No xm radio
Overall review: I don’t think there is a better all around sports, GT, convertible, for the STREET , no matter how much you spend. Two years of fun with no problems and still draws the looks.
Dream Car by Ashraf Wares on 05/19/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Design :) Simply awesome :)
Cons: The Price :(
Overall review: It is not a Car it is a DREAM !!!
Love This Car by Reattaman on 09/22/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love everything about this car. The performance and handling is absolutely great and everyone stares at it so it must also have great style. To me, it is the best looking sports car on the market at less than $100,000.
Cons: Would like a little more room for my golf clubs......bought a small bag so the clubs would fit in the trunk. Have not yet found anything that I actually dislike.
Overall review: Greeeeeeeeet.
best roadster out there by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/26/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: road handling is great-its the most curvaceous roadster out there
Cons: none so far
Overall review: a definite yes