2010 Ford Edge

2 3 4 5 6  Next
great deal by 1oldnurse on 02/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: love this vehicle- great gas milage, easy for parking, good room for cargo, love the auto fold down seat option. I am one who loves the voice activation system - do not have to take my eyes off the road or hands off the wheel to make a call, or activate the navigation, etc.
Cons: second row sun roof was not necessary and the covering rattles. Would like hair more leg room.
Overall review: really like and enjoy this car
DRIVE ONE by ford1 on 01/30/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love our Edge. The AWD is great. Fuel economy is OK, but better than expected. I love th style, my Toyota friends, are envious. Glad I switched.
Cons: Would like retractable mirrors. Vehicle is wide.
Overall review: LOVE LOVE LOVE Ford is doing everything right!!!
Like my Ford Edge by Dave in GA on 06/03/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Commuting mileage (56 miles) is running 20-22 mpg, 25-26 on the freeway. Handles well, fairly quiet, overall a good ride. Great leg room front & back (I am 6'3"). Hauled an 8' rolled up rug, a small chest, and 10' piece of gutter inside. Like the fish eye mirrors, helps eliminate the side blind spots on the road. Back up alarm has proven useful too. I like the sound system and purchase SIRIUS to listen to the oldies. I like the Sync system, figured out to speak slowly and don't have many problems. Steering wheel controls are easily used and can adjust volume, selected stations, & switching between the different media's (there are little bumps on every other button) without looking.
Cons: Dash lights have been mentioned by others, but I only notice it at twilight time of the day. Radio display is fine for me. The electric drivers seat doesn't adjust as much as I would like. Using the tilt function doesn't just tilt the seat, but also moves it forward & backwards. Better tilt would help with pressure on the upper legs, a shorter person may not have this problem. Also expected a better lumbar adjustment. Most vehicles of this caliber have electric and more adjustment to them. Does not come with a cover for the back, have to order at about $125 for a rolled piece of vinyl. Again other cars of this caliber have pull out or better systems and they came with the vehicle
Overall review: Have had my Edge for 6 months now, 11,000 miles. My wife said I should not get another truck when I was looking. I wanted something that I could do some general hauling with, get decent mileage, ride well, sit up higher than the average sedan, and look decent. Overall the Ford Edge meets all of these criteria. Only problem I have had was with the handle to the lumbar support, but the dealer took care of this. The Ford Dealer had a great sale when I purchased, took off about $6,000 from sticker, plus service has been very good. I did not get the power rear lift gate nor the vista view moon roof. Really did not want these and looked for one without them. I have the black metal flake paint and the vehicle looks sharp. Overall very satisfied with my Ford Edge and would recommend to others to take a look at.
Love it! by Chuck on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the looks of this vehicle. I chose the edge over the Toyota Venza due to the quality of the interior. The Venza's interior looked very cheap. It accelerates very nicely. You'll have no problems merging in traffic. They Sync system is great. I love the navigations system. So far we have had no problems with this vehicle.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this vehicle
Overall review: Great car that I would recommend to others.
A real sweetheart. by Suzanne from Maryland on 01/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy access, very comfortable seats, Styling is really sharp. Ample acceleration
Cons: Gauges are difficult to see in daylight.
Overall review: A step up from the vehicle I owned before. This is my first Ford product, and from all indications, it will not be my last. The dealership and salesman couldn't do enough for you. I would give them a big TEN..
2 3 4 5 6  Next