2010 Lincoln MKX

Sensational.... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely everything!!! The MKX is like driving a luxury car with the benefits of an SUV. In spite of the Consumer Report that there may be problems "reaching" for shorter people, at 5'2" - I find everything within easy reach. Love the colors offered and struggled between choosing the blue and the cinnamon. I keep my vehicle for long periods and know that I won't be getting rid of this one in the near future. It handles the snow and ice exceptionally.
Cons: Nothing. Another review stated dislike of the quantity of gas, which I find untrue in relation to my vehicle. Love it!!!!
Overall review: Fabulous!!!
Think twice by Lenape from Oklahoma on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's comfortable on a long trip.
Cons: I don't like the headlights. Seems to be much dimmer than my former Honda Pilot and Ford Expedition. I DO NOT like the interior noise and squeaks. I've never had any from my previous cars such as Ford Expedition. Wish I had gotten another vehicle. I was trying to downsize from the Ford Expedition so I got the Honda Pilot which was OK but looked at the Lincoln and thought it was gorgeous...yes it is, but looks don't make the car. Wish I hadn't traded
Overall review: A beauty but alot of interior noise. Don't like the headlights. Too small for me as I travel alot
America is back by Hakimono on 03/14/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I ride this suv since one week and it is ahead of German and Japanese suv, for a lot less money. What a quiet ride.
Overall review: Everything is perfect fot the price
Best EVER NEW CAR with everything she wants by Danmac on 11/29/2009. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stylish- better handling than same model for 2007-basic was ok for introduction to the model line in 2007 - but having almost everything MKX offers for 2010 is Way better!!!Sync, GPS (we will see) ride -more stable,better gas mileage.(road trip coming up) hot and cold seats, nicer colors inside, and the RED Candy "HOT"!!!
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: Better lease rates than before in both miles and money-comfort and style accents make this a very nice looking cuv for folks who looked like they spent a lot of money - but didn't
Beauty and the Least by Rick from Dallas on 02/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling is beauitful and very elegant. The Limited Edition with 22" wheels and custom Tuxedo paint make this a truly stunning crossover.
Cons: The MKX is marketed with a 19.2 gallon gas tank, in fact it will only hold 15.75 gallons of fuel. When the display for low tire pressure comes on there is no reset to remove it so you never see the mileage or low fuel display(actually ran out of gas for the first time in my life).
Overall review: Needs more tweeking to bring up the operation to match the styling.