2010 Buick LaCrosse

Buick Lacrosse Best Bang for the Buck by Bill D. from Boston on 02/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the best value for the options of any car that I have owned. It was under 40K with 19" wheels, Sun Roof, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, Navigation and surround stereo, Backup camera Remote Start, keyless entry and many more features. Great Ride.
Cons: Nothing Yet.
Overall review: This car loves the road. It's quiet and comfortable. The navigation and real time XM traffic updates keep you well informed of any issue. Buick got it right with the Lacrosse.
SMooth/Quiet/dependable/luxurious by Big boy on 01/17/2014. Trim: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Decided to purchase my "grown up" car this time. Looked at Jaguar, Cadillac, Audi and BMW. Each had some very nice features but I had to compromise something I wanted. on each one Then I looked at the Buick, it had everything on my list, with the only compromise being a bit of prestige step down from the big 4. Heads up display, heated and cooled seats, back up camera, leather, navigation, hard dirve, memory seats, rear sun screen and panaramic sunroof sold me. Drives super smooth and sport mode in my CXS helps with cornering and acceleration when I want to. Uses unleaded gas, not the premium the others require.
Cons: I dislike nothing but wanted to share a helpful list of the cons: trunk is tighter than it looks, blind spots are a reality, not enough storage spaces, transmission shifts a bit slow so it hurts the sporty feel, back up camera is a must have, water pump is weak and can go out, handsfree ques are not as user friendly as some of the newer ones on cadillac or ford.
Overall review: Great car, luxurious, more for the money than any other I could fine. Dependable, I have 47K on it now. Drives great, looks great, still turns heads and gets complements. Nothing has broken or cracked- Gas mileage can get above 27 mpg on highway at 55. But any combo of city highway driving drops that down to around 23-24. SMooth/Quiet/dependable/luxurious.
"Once you switch to Buick, you'll never switch Back" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: When i heard my husband say we should get a Buick, I instantly said NO! I pictured my grandma and grandpa's car, but once i seen the Buick Lacrosse CXS i was shocked. I bought the car a week later. I love my car and all the extra's inside... Heated/Cooled seats, Navigation, Remote Start, Heated Steering wheel, Remote back window shade etc.. Rides smoothly, and very quiet! Love it! I'm definantly a Buick person now!
Cons: One thing i have noticed is my blind spots... i have the back up beeping to notify me when something is behind me but the bars coming down from the top of the car on the front windshield and back window are really wide so it makes for bad blind spots... also the center console in any other vehicle is a little bigger so it could be used as an arm/elbow rest, buicks have very small console's, but that doesn't spoil the rest of the car :) other than that i love the car!
Overall review: I would recommend a Buick Lacrosse to anyone in the market for a new car. New or Used its still top notch luxury car!
Can't beat the LaCrosse! by Tom/OKC on 08/06/2012. Trim: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the looks, the ride and all of the feaures, leather,sunroof, nav,Bluetooth etc. The gas mileage is great. Buick really got this one right.
Cons: The only thing I dislike is there are some blind spots.
Overall review: I can't think of anything I would change on this car. Its really a perfect sedan. To me there isn't a better value on the market than this car.
Awesome Car!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love this car. Feel like you are riding in a super luxury car but for half the cost. The car looks great and handles well.
Cons: Blind spots. There are a few. Would make changes to that.
Overall review: Highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to purchase now.