2010 Chevrolet Equinox

Love this SUV by Suz from Philly on 07/08/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this SUV. I looked long and hard at all the rest, got opinions from those who already owned older models and made up my mind. Then I had to search and find the one I wanted. Comfortable, love the XM, OnStar and pockets for all my stuff. Love the color of mine (red) and design. I think it just looks great. I've had it 1 year and only had an oil change and inspection (low milege).
Cons: 6 cylinder lower milage, slow acceleration but once it gets the message there is no problem getting past someone you want to zoom past.
Overall review: I'd buy it all over again.
You must consider this vehicle by Pete from New York on 03/30/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: One of the best vehicles I ever owned and I've had plenty. I ordered the V6 and believe me it is worth the extra money. This SUV rides like a dream and gets looks everywhere we park. It is quiet, comfortable and handles well on all surfaces. The bluetooth is so reliable and clear and makes driving extremely safe. If your in the market for an SUV you must give the Equinox a shot.
Cons: Every vehicle has some cons-this one should have homelink and a switch in the rear compartment to turn on the reading lights.
Overall review: Excellent entry in the SUV marketplace.
Best Small UTE bar none! by Tony from Troy on 07/09/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I crossed shopped all the small UTEs, Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Ford, Acura, Kia, Hyundai, you name it and after driving them all this was an easy choice. The Equinox had the power (V6), handling, quiet ride, room, and great styling both inside and out. The fit and finish surpassed everything we looked at. We have had several Hondas (both a CRV and an Odyssey) and the Equinox was better than both of those in thier current model form. We love the heated leather seats and my wife absolutely loves the XM and bluetooth! Best small SUV on the market...Chevy sure did hit a home run with this one!
Cons: None...but get the leather, much more comfortable than the cloth, not that the cloth was bad (the one we test drove had cloth), but we ordered the leather (especially the two tone) looks great and feels like it belongs in a much costlier vehicle (aka, Acura RDX).
Overall review: If you are shopping for a small sport ute buy this one!
Chevy man at heart by adog93 on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride and quality so far have been excellent. We bought it because of the styling and the fuel economy and so far have been very happy!!
Cons: We are still waiting to see 32 mpgs, but we have been averaging around 26-27 combined driving which is still very respectable for a vehicle this roomy
Overall review: So far so good. My first new vehicle in 27 years of driving and I have not been disappointed. The reviewers who complain about the power and performance have to remember this is a 4-cylinder suv. The gentleman who averages 27 mpgs with his 98 Blazer has to share his secret, never got better than 19 in 235,000 with mine!!
Great Ride! by New Equinox Lady on 03/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have the LT2 4cylinder. Have just put 1000 miles on the car. So far am averaging 25 mpg which is still more than I was getting with the 08 Altima V6. The Equinox is perfect - not too high and not too close to the ground either. Pricing is okay. Tested 3 others and the equinox was the best of them all. Absolutely love the Pioneer sound system AND the back up camera, and the XM and the Onstar (even though I haven't used onstar yet).
Cons: Nothing yet. Still getting used to the radio controls and controls on the steering wheel. Also taking some getting used to having the gas cap on the passenger side instead of the driver side.
Overall review: Overall this is a great vehicle. The gas mileage isn't superb yet but one of the pros is that it does run on regular gasonline and not the hi-test stuff. Just took it to Bristol, TN for the Nascar race for the weekend with 3 other family members plus their luggage. Still averaged 25 mpg the entire trip - and our butts didn't drag the ground as they would have in a car.