1998 Honda CR-V

the ultimate small sport untiliy vehicle out there. by sfb from pa on 11/09/2011. Trim: 1998 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: i love my crv. it has over 255000 miles on it and im looking for one that has lower mileage then mine. it started giving me problems about a year ago but i believe i need another engine. im being told its my wires, plugs, distributor cap by shops but i had that work done twice within the last 2 years and my car is still miss firing.my son said i need another car. i don't want to give up on mine.i would recommend a crv to anyone.
Cons: none
Overall review: great
Best little SUV by Texas on 05/03/2007. Trim: 1998 Honda CR-V LX 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Got 148,000 miles and still going trouble free. It holds 4 adults comfortably. Will pull a trailer (I pull my ATV with no problem). Took it to the deer lease a few times, no problems. Tackled the muddy roads with an ease. Gets an Avg of 25+ mpg!
Cons: More power when the load is heavier would be nice. No passenger armrest, driver must share.
Overall review: Although the lack of power, the CR-V is a great car. Problem free, besides the gas gauge not working properly.
Ok CR-V at best. by n4tacon on 03/09/2007. Trim: 1998 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: It's a comfortable car to sit in. Very ergonomic controls.
Cons: Underpowered engine, horrible gas mileage, A/C cuts the engine power in half even after near 10 years of ownership.
Overall review: It's not a bad SUV to start with, but if you need more power, get something with a V6.
"The Best Crossover Vehicle Out There" by Steve from Gladstone on 06/07/2009. Trim: 1998 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Easy to drive, great visability, easy to park and fun to drive!
Cons: Nothing, really.
Overall review: I am a Honda parts manager and I see a lot of cars coming through our shop. If you bother to change your oil on schedule, the CR-V will last for as long as you want it to. It is by far the most trouble-free Honda we sell and service and I always try to point friends and family toward them when considering buying a used or new vehicle. My wife and I have a 1998 and a 2009 and I prefer the pep and handling of the 98 over the 09. I don't know what people expect from a little crossover vehicle. It was never made to go 4-wheeling with jeeps over difficult terrain, but it handles like a dream in snow and ice when one needs the all-wheel drive features.
My Perfect SUV by A MSN Autos Consumer on 02/26/2003. Trim: 1998 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
Overall review: Overall this SUV has everything I've always wanted in a vehicle. I love the look of it. It is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's the perfect height and length. It will fit into most small parking spots and in Boston that's a MUST! I am so happy with my purchase and honestly would not want another car!