2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon

2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Prices
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
Great Car!! by Bill on 01/18/2012. Trim: 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6L Performance RWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have own quite a few Caddies and this is the best one yet.
Overall review: The car handles great and is just the perfect size, my wife loves it.
Chance for 'Best in Class' by JTMonk on 01/11/2011. Trim: 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.0L Performance AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle is tight and extremely responsive on the road. Because there aren't many out there you encounter a lot of second glances and smiles. I have owned a number of Cadillac's including the first CTS and they just continue to improve.
Cons: Two major problems related to the same source. Performance of the vehicle gives the impression of laboring on acceleration. Fuel economy is very disappointing. Comparing it to DTS V8, STS 3.6L and previous CTS this one is not good. The 3.6L should be the standard engine on a car of this stature. Cadillac should be embarrassed
Overall review: Making the 3.6L standard would make this a leader in it's field. Since buyers don't have to make my mistake (stuck with a 39 month lease) they can order the 3.6L as an option. This is a great car an has the potential to bring many more customers to the Cadillac family
Very Disappointed by kim - Huntingdon Valley on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.0L Luxury RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks Great! I bought a silver with grey interior
Cons: Where to Start!!! First of all ,this is my 2nd Cadillac. I traded in a STS. The front seats are the most uncomfortable seats I have ever seen. The interior is very cheapy looking. I got the navigator in my car. This is the fourth car I have bought with a navigator. Most navigators let you control most things in your car such as temperature, audio, phone w/ dial paid, and windows, etc.. This navigator will only let you look up to get directions and bluetooth - THAT'S IT!!!!
Overall review: I am very dissappointed in this Cadillac!!! It can not hold a candle to my 2007 STS. This is a poor excuse for a Cadillac
Most reliable car I've ever had. by Snowboarder from Michigan on 08/12/2013. Trim: 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.0L Performance AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The firm ride is great for me as I like the planted European feel, not the floaty cars. The car still looks great after 3+ years and has been practically trouble-free. It is the first American car I have owned and I am very pleased with it. I have driven over 45,000 miles so far.
Cons: The car is sluggish with the 3.0l engine. I should have gone with the 3.6l. The rear seat is smallish when compared with how spacious the front ones are. I would have expected a little bit more room in the rear seats.
Overall review: An overall outstanding car. I despise SUVs for the lack of zip and the little utility they provide when compared to a station wagon or minivan. As a car enthusiast, this is the one for me. I have a Yakima rack for my bike with the optional factory crossbars and it has been great because it is VERY easy to put a bike on top of the roof when the roof is so low.
Cadillac Wagon. This is a great Vehicle by Zman on 07/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6L Premium AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Vehicle is very comfortable. Performance very good. Great looking vehicle as well. Anyone looking for an SUV should give this wagon a test. It does everything the SUV and it handles great, accelerated better and is more economical. There is actually more room inside and no climb to get inside.
Cons: Fuel economy better than an SUV but, not as good as I expected. This may be due to lots of city driving. I have to get use to all of the automatic features. The climate control changes settings automatically and I seem to always notice lights changing on the system. At first I did not know why but, after a while I got use to it.
Overall review: This is a great car. Fit and finish is excellent.