2009 Kia Sedona

Move Over Honda and Toyota by Kia Convert on 05/17/2010. Trim: 2009 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Price,power trouble free
Cons: Kia reputation, gas mileage
Overall review: Rides and handles better than our 03 Odyssey. Resale stinks, but plan on driving into ground so who cares. So far, dealer seems more interested than the snobs at Honda and Toyota who act like they are doing you a favor when buying and servicing. Just like Hyundai, Kia has made great strides. Swallow your ego and buy a good value - Kia.
Our first KIA by Mark T Gastonia, NC on 05/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Kia Sedona Base SWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles better than my Dodge Caravan, Much faster ,Cheaper,better miilage and built better, I could go on..... The sticker said it gets 23 on the hwy. I got nearly 25 with a full car load of people. So far very pleased, It is my wifes car She loves it so I love it... after 3 plymouths and one Dodge. I gave up on that company. too many problems
Cons: A little cramped in the base model in the rear seating area , The rear seats could have be adustable back and foward.. I wish I bought the longer wheelbase
Overall review: Very pleased with my purchace.. The service dept. at my dealer willl bend over backward to make you happy..
The White Knight by Derek of Hayward, CA on 03/12/2013. Trim: 2009 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 5 years.
Pros: How about the 100,000 mile power train warrenty which no Honda, Toyota, Nissan can even compare, and no waiting at the service department simply there is hardly any Kia are in the service department for problematic repairs. I currently have driven approximately 74,800 mi on my Kia Sedona van without any problem except the usual 3000 mi oil & filter change. I have owned Mercedes, Jaguar, Nissan, Toyota, Honda....etc. I have found the Kia to be one of the best service vehicle that I have stumbled upon.
Cons: Wish the driver seat could slide further back for comfortability on longer drives, and the spare tire could be relocated from the current stow location between the passenger seats.
Overall review: My Kia Sedona is a very sturdy work vehicle which I would like to drive until it no longer can be driven.
Superior Chassis, Inferior Interior by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2013. Trim: 2009 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Replaced a 1997 Chrysler Town & Country. Superior headlights, brakes, front directional stability, rear suspension and towing. Chassis & drive-chain assemble/parts are beefier and higher quality.
Cons: Replaced a 1997 Chrysler Town & Country. Inferior cloth seats, AC and radio. No trip computer, compass, etc. Higher road noise. Plastic interior has uncomfortable steering wheel and overall too many hard surfaces.
Overall review: Town and Country has superior interior, Sedona has superior chassis.