2009 Kia Sorento

2009 Kia Sorento Prices
2009 Kia Sorento Fuel Economy
09 Sorento a nice suvB by Bradsrq on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2009 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: 5 star crash rating, comfortable on the highway, good acceleration, handles good. Overall a nice suv.
Cons: Highway mpg could be better. Brakes a little on the weak side. Some interior trim parts look plastic and cheap.
Overall review: Overall a good suv. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate the Sorento a good solid 8+
The Best little SUV by Petty4305 on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2009 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The sound system, the comfort, all the storage compartments are nice.
Cons: wish the mpg was a little better
Overall review: I have driven my grandparents 09 sorento and fell in love with it. I have only had mine for 1 week and love it.... I am a Ford fan but I think I have found a new company to follow.
Solid Comfort & Go Anywhere by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2010. Trim: 2009 Kia Sorento EX 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride, go-anywhere 2 WD, 4 WD Low and High Range drive, solid, steel frame chassis (not unitbody) ... built like a Hummer, looks like a Lexus, best deal on 4 wheels in its class when I bought it at the end of '09.
Cons: Pesky hand brake positioned on center console, on left side, wight where my right leg/knee rests.
Overall review: A very nice vehicle, with a great warranty, that I expect to keep at least 25 years.
I love my sorrento by speedracer from Inland Empire on 11/18/2009. Trim: 2009 Kia Sorento Base 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am very happy with my sorento, this suv is very comfortable the ride is very smooth. This suv is very spacious and it is very good on gas. I would recommend this suv.
Cons: I have noithing bad to say about this vehicle
Overall review: I am very happy with this vehicle
Working man's Mercedes by Gunrunner on 02/24/2013. Trim: 2009 Kia Sorento EX 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have the EX 4x4 with just about every option in the book. The fit, finish & quality of materials give it a Mercedes/BMW look and feel. Chassis is drum tight and the suspension is near perfect. The exhaust has just enought testosterone rumble to give you a cheap thrill. Control harmonics are really great. Sound system is superb . This vehicle just makes you want to load up the CD changer, set the cruise and just go in search of the ultimate road trip. Can't wait for warm weather; so I can crank open the sun roof and let the sunshine in.
Cons: Gas mileage. With the big V-6 and full time 4 wheel drive, the best I can eke out of this vehicle is 22 MPG. I don't worry-this is our "Putting on the Ritz" vehicle, so what the heck!!
Overall review: Up until the Sorento, I was a Buy American type of guy. However, I am now an unabashed Kia fan. Da Mizzus summed it up best when we were on a trip on the NY Thruway. We had just passed a Beemer SUV and she said "Ya know, this Kia is every bit as nice as the BMW." And a helluva lot less expensive!!!!