2009 Porsche Cayenne

Great SUV by Clell from Panama City Florida on 01/24/2011. Trim: 2009 Porsche Cayenne Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very safe heavy SUV that has the ability to do almost anything. Good performace and gas mileage. Great stereo, nav, and comfort.
Cons: Looks like alot of cheaper SUV styles until you get closer to look at the quility and fuel tank door on the right side is a pain. No one but Porsche can do any work on it, even a tire rotation. Brake dust needs cleaning from the wheels once a week even when using a product to help reduce the build-up.
Overall review: This has been a very fine automobile. No quility problems and once a year oil change keeps that chore/cost down. I will buy a another Porsche soon, maybe a Panamera or 911.
It deserves the marque! by SkyHawk from NC on 12/03/2013. Trim: 2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Incredible performance, ride, fit and finish. Before this SUV, we'd owned several Mercedes M-Class examples (of all engine and refinement levels), and even the best doesn't compare to the '09 Cayenne GTS. Our car has the PDCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) option, and it's amazingly effective at keeping body lean at, literally, nil! Worth the price of acquisition, most certainly. We've owned the vehicle for 66K miles, and the only thing we've done (outside of routine maintenance) is replacement of a single coil pack. Fuel mileage isn't great (we average around 15, and drive mostly highway miles), but hey, it's a Porsche with an awesome V8!
Cons: Fuel mileage (and cost, since its diet is strictly Premium!), fuel door on right side (still occasionally forget that), and the brake dust (typical of European vehicles)
Overall review: EXCELLENT (Porsche-level) performance and sound (Sport mode opens exhaust baffles and that V8 rumble comes through!) A bit expensive to own (even if you're a DIY mechanic.)
The porsche of SUV's by Squirrelnutzipper on 11/07/2010. Trim: 2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought mine second hand but I made sure I looked at service record first. My unit came with zero issues from the first owner who traded it in for a Panamera Turbo. My goal was to find a toy vehicle that is reliable, fun to drive, handsome looking and has lot's of room. The Cayenne GTS satisfied my needs and wants and more. This thing drives like a dream - when I have the Techart lowering module (aftermarket) set at the lowest driving setting, it's very easy to forget that you're driving an SUV. Yes it is heavy, but the engine is powerful enough to allow you and your 4 passengers to have some high speed fun. The exhaust note when in Sport mode is intoxicating. I love my Cayenne GTS, buy 1.
Cons: a little bit thirsty, but that's understandable for such a high performance engine. The 2011's are supposed to be a little bit easier on fuel. Buyers must also be aware that it burns oil, which is normal in some vehicles.
Overall review: I have a bad back making it very hard for me to go in and out of a low profile sports car. For people like me, the Cayenne is the next best thing (to a 911). A high performing reliable machine. Buy it if you can afford it. These vehicles are made to be driven hard, but hey, if you want a good looking family mobile while driving below speed limit all the time - no problem with that. Most of the guys who make comments that Cayennes are ugly and whatever probably has not driven one. I searched and considered many other candidates, but in my experience, there is nothing like a Porsche Cayenne GTS. I hope Porsche come up with even a better machine when the new GTS (if any) comes out.
Porsche... there is no substatute... by steve on 10/14/2010. Trim: 2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: power is smooth and off road is very capable for a performance SUV
Cons: center armrest squeak
Overall review: the next best thing to a turbo cayenne
it's only the best fun for me by seaworthy48 on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Owned 1 year.
Pros: More of a car then I need but had too , you only live one tme make it the best you can have
Cons: just a little too fast for me , when am going off the deep in ,.,
Overall review: I love my Cayenne S Turbo