2010 Lincoln MKS

America doing its best... by Ken on 04/20/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKS 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Not certain where to start. I have the Mks with the eco appearance pkg in black/sienna full options. It is a stunner. Compliments where ever I go. Ford/Lincoln as managed to make better several features; park assist, dynamic cruise and of course the eco boast engine. This car is absolutely the best America has ever made (including the C6 corvette which I own also) Handling with the 20's is precise while the ride is not compromised. Power is direct yet not unmanagable. This car, outside of my corvette is the first American car since 1981. Owning several Lexus and toyotas, never disappointed with them, however, it was time to go back American. AND NOT GOVERNMENT RUN!!.
Cons: There are none. The dealer Bob Davidson in Maryland was terrific in preparing the car. I have about 2000 miles with out any issues. I believe it will remain problem free.
Overall review: America, specifically Ford has finally reached out and answered the call. Making a American car that is superb and proud to own. The MKS eco boast answers it. Beautiful styling, exception power with great fuel economy for a large sedan, handling that keeps the car surefooted and lastly a user friendly electronics package that will make your driving adventure ..FUN, be it a drive to work or a road trip to Mt rushmore. I best described our families feelings...a bg smlie...very big!!
Best Large Car For The Money by Steve on 06/13/2014. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKS 3.7L FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 2010 Lincoln MKS w/Ultimate Package - Smooth and comfortable, 12 hours in the saddle and I was ready to get in the car for the other 6 hours of my drive the next day. For such a large car, highway mileage has been a surprising plus. The trunk is massive
Cons: Bluetooth phone volume setting doesn't hold, I have to increase the volume for every call. The Sync and Navigation unit work fine together.
Overall review: Great car, Ford/Lincoln really put together a nice ride!
hot rod lincoln by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/17/2014. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKS 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: plenty of power,good on gas. all wheel drive excellent in snow.
Cons: front brakes make grinding noise but stops ok. no sunroof.
Overall review: nice riding car.plenty of power and good on gas.
A very nice car by Ron from Illinois on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My wife drives the car. She has been thrilled with everything but a little dissappointed with mileage. We have never driven a car that has had so many positive comments from friends. They are impressed with comfort of the ride, seats, sound and appearance. It is the quietest ride I have ever had. The sound system is excellent and makes driving fun.
Cons: I have only one complaint that bothers me. The brakes have a loud squeek any time we back up. It is the only thing that makes this car appear cheap and it seems they cant fix it. Frontl leg room could be better and mileage is only fair. Small item but worth mentioning is the cup holders, not what you might expect in a car of this class.
Overall review: I would deffinitely own another MKS especially if I find improvement in the items mentioned above. I do have friends that will drive Lincoln before their next purchase after riding in mine. My dealer has been very good and support excellent.
Great Ride by Wookie on 12/10/2012. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKS 3.7L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style, roomy interior and has good legroom for me (6'6"), as well as seat width. Solid car, handles well, rides well. Dual temps come in handy for front seats and heated seats and own vents for back are very popular! Dual sunroofs great too.
Cons: Small trunk and opening, hard to get in large suitcases and because of shelf in rear of trunk can only hold 2 large suitcases. Would like better gas mileage, but 24 on the road is better than my truck! Had some wheel bearing issues, but fixed under warranty. Also some loud rubbing when opening sunshades, especially the back half, but can live with that.
Overall review: Very happy, always get asked to drive when going out with friends!