2010 Honda Insight

Best car out of Japan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2010 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best Damm Car around for the money
Cons: if saving money on gas then it a con lol
Overall review: I can't think of anything wrong with the car. love it!
Excellent gas mileage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/20/2012. Trim: 2010 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage. I consistantly get between 45 and 50 miles per gallon. Price was 3000 less than Prius.
Cons: Seating is not plush and the seats seem small.
Overall review: Over all we love the vehicle. Plan on keeping ot for many years unless we go totally electric.
"Infrequent Gas Filler" by "North Dakota Flyer" on 08/20/2012. Trim: 2010 Honda Insight EX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: There is more cargo room in this car than my full size sedan. It has all the quality of a Honda, runs smooth and what really surprised me is it goes great in North Dakota weather and snow! I was a doubter, my wife liked it. I was stunned at how normal and driveable this car is. I did not know at the time but it has become ranked as one of the lowest cost to own vehicles. That is because the original price is one of the lowest cost in hybrids. I was told to get the EX because it handled better. It has 6 airbags - this has to be one of the best kept secrets in hybrids.
Cons: One thing. You have to get used to setting the rear view mirrors for visibility. It can be adjusted optimally for each person but the range is very specific. I'm not sure but I use dedicated winter tires on all my vehicles and I have them for this one. It goes great in snow ( I buy use Bridgestone Blizzaks).
Overall review: I don't understand the complaints about power. Ours seems to have adequate power. When I drive it I drive it like any car and get about an average of 40 MPG all together. About 75% driving in town and 25% on the road.
Impressive by George Houston, TX on 07/18/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Insight EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Have owned this car for over a year now and love everything about it. Best mileage I have gotten for a single tank is 56.5 mpg. Consistently averages high 40's even with air conditioning running all the time in this Texas heat. I've owned several Hondas and they have always been truly reliable and a pleasure to drive.
Overall review: I highly recommend this car to anyone wanting to save on fuel or save the environment.
The Ultimate Saving Machine by Dinko on 11/12/2009. Trim: 2010 Honda Insight LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Saving, saving, saving. Saving fuel, money and environment. Fun to drive; don't feel bad for pushing it hard, when necessary.
Cons: Cargo Cover should be standard; Armrests missing; Horn is not adequate; heated Mirrors are big safety improvement - not part of the LX trim.
Overall review: I bought this car to save. It gives you all you need in a car and a bit more. It may have (similar) silhouette like Prius, but it looks like a car, not transportation. Automatic AC and quality RDS stereo is a bonus. It would be nice to have few more HP, of course, but that is what I could say for any car I ever owned. Most of the time, I don’t feel underpowered, though. There are other options for people who want more; yet, I could take any bet that mile driven with this car costs less than by any competitor (made lot of calculations before purchasing). Fuel economy: 42.6 MPG average/first 10,000 miles. PS: Invested $25 into new dual sound horn.