2010 Jaguar XF Series

2010 Jaguar XF Series Prices
2010 Jaguar XF Series Fuel Economy
Super charged, super cool by Sharon from Washington on 11/26/2012. Trim: 2010 Jaguar XFR, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Syling. Unbeatable for a 4 door sedan, both inside and out. My favorite part is watching the vents open. I feel like I'm on a starship. Power. This ones scoots. 3 modes. Bad weather? put on old lady stabile mode. Regular driving? Use standard mode. Get your ya ya's out? Well, it's best to be on a tarmac for this one. It's fun, but you have to know how to drive or it'll get away from you. Features. It has all the fun stuff you expect in a luxury car. My favorites are heated and cooled seats that you can adjust to fit your body perfectly, and the premium sound system. Top speed, amazing sound in a super comfortable car. That's a great day of driving.
Cons: The user interface is a bit quirky and not especially user friendly. The backup system/camera visual goes through this and it has had a couple problems that won't happen when the dealer looks at it. The brake dust on the wheels is annoying, but that's what car washes are for. This happens on Audi's as well, so I guess it is common. The folding mirrors are not electric, so you have to manually fold them in.
Overall review: I always wanted an XKE, but when I could finally afford a jag, I needed a 4 door with room for a wheelchair in the trunk. My son convinced me to just try this one. This car makes your heart sing when you drive it. Not only does the inside styling make you feel like a rock star, but the ride is just unlike any other car. Smooth, feel the road, old lady mode for bad weather. Take your pick. Do I miss buying an XKE? Nope. My silver one has style, but yet it's a 4 door and the cops seem to take less notice of it. But NOTHING beats your 2 year old granddaughter screaming faster, grandma, faster when it accelerates and sets you back in your seat. No, I don't speed with her in the car, but play with acceleration, oh yeah! Every member of the family loves this car. My son hates giving it back. This is not the raw rough power of the BMW. It is refined, smooth and it really PURRS at idle. I love to drive. This car makes me happy to drive no matter what the speed or road conditions.
Real Nice Luxury Ride ... Love the XF! by Paul (San Antonio, TX) on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Jaguar XF Premium, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent engine power and good brakes. Very nice interior, great leather, high quality overall and nice attention to detail. Real nice HID headlights (but I would like to have some strong fog lights). Exterior styling is very eye catching ... really looks alot like a Aston Martin from some angles, so not bad.
Cons: Only issue is I needed a new battery, but likely due to the fact dealer drove car for first 10K miles. People have said the iPhone is incompatible. That is completely FALSE. I have an iPhone and it works fine, NO problems. Only issue which others have mentioned is the brake dust on the wheels; Does require frequent wipe downs. Overall great car. I recommend the 2010 XF Premium!
Overall review: Great car. Really reliable with an excellent dealer in San Antonio, TX.
Beautiful car, fun to drive, loaded with issues. 9x to dealer 1st year. by dougetrumpt on 04/09/2011. Trim: 2010 Jaguar XF Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: When it isn't making random noises it is the most amazing vehicle on the road. I love to drive this car. It is beautiful and the most quiet car I've ever driven. The blind spot warning is great.
Cons: The Bluetooth integration is incompatible with iPhone! The wheels are warped, 1st year with 25,000 miles on it. The seat belt rattles, digital radio slips in and out of digital mode, is no voice address command for GPS, heat/cooling system is very poor quality, Jaguar USA doesn't care (I've talked with them). The vehicle has been into the dealer 9 times in a year. I've had it it for front-end work 3 times and it still makes noise. The phone address book only holds 750 names and unless you tag a name you cannot dial it. The screen is difficult to see in sunlight, backup warning system is worthless. The system UI is horrible. You have to hit the home key just to see the outside temp.
Overall review: When I called Jaguar, they said there was nothing they could do for me. I called the local deal, they said the same. If you like a beautiful car with problems buy this one. I've had three BMW's with little issues, nothing like this. I'm back out looking for a new car. A very high maintenance beautiful car.
Review ID: #551906 Is this review offensive?
Great Jaguar !! by Mark on 06/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Jaguar XF, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looking...they did a super job with this car...got the Bowers & Wilkens sound system, which is otstanding and the vision pkg...well worth it !!
Cons: cannot program navigation on the fly and glove box button is touchy but they changed the box button on the 2011 model
Overall review: fun to drive ...no doubt about it ! You will not be disappointed !
Great Jag! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2010. Trim: 2010 Jaguar XF Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the 5.0 L engine--a friend of mine pointed out that it is derived from the Aston Martin V-8. The engine sounds phenomenal when I fire it up in the garage each morning. It purrs along nicely then blasts off when I hit the gas. Truthfully, I had no intention of buying a Jag -- I was vacillating between the E550 4matic vs. 550i. I passed about 2 dozen BMWs (not the same model) in the course of a 30 min test drive in the BMW, and had a similar experience in the E550 (again not the same model). I read a review that said you ought to drive a Jag before purchasing the E550. Needless to say, I was hooked. It pushes you into your seat, sounds great, looks nice, and is fun to drive.
Cons: I can't open it up as often as I want to. My 4 year old doesn't want to go in the Buick Enclave anymore. No longer anonymous.
Overall review: I really like 2 seaters, but I have 4 kids to haul to school each day. I have had a blast with this car so far. I sprung for the Bowers and Wilkens stereo and absolutely love the sound quality. The car is fast and sure footed. If you turn the dynamic stability control off (hold the button for 10 seconds to disable the DSC), you will leave rubber all over the road. It's nice to know that power is there, but I don't want to buy new tires next month. The E550 which I compared it to was much more "refined" in that regard. In the end, the "unrefined" power was what made me buy the Jag. The Jag doesn't have a driver sleep detection warning system like the Benz, but so far, I haven't needed it. No mechanical problems so far (2000 miles in). Pleasantly surprised by gas mileage on the highway (nearly 27 mpg). Even driving pretty aggressively, haven't done much worse than 18 mpg.