2009 Bentley Continental GT

2009 Bentley Continental GT Prices
2009 Bentley Continental GT Fuel Economy
1 - 1 of 1 review
il mio automobile è blu by Pants that Scratch on 06/25/2009. Trim: 2009 Bentley Continental GT Speed, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a very fast car! I mean, wow! I pretend that I'm in the movie "Speed Racer" and I drive as fast as possible through school zones and everything!
Cons: The oil changes. Everytime I take it to Jiffy Lube or Rick's Transmissions and More, it costs me at least US$20.00! That's a lot of money, especially in this bad economy! I may just use my Bentley Brooklands as my "everyday" car. It costs less to get the oil changed in the Brooklands with my handy coupon, too.
Overall review: Heads turn in the IHOP parking lot, that's for sure!! My dog is black and is very mean. I don't like spiders or bugs flying around me. I like pancakes though. My favorite color is coral and my sign is Croatian. I love America because I can go to Walgreens in the middle of the night and not worry if I'm going to get hit over the head with a sock full of coins, like in prison.
1 - 1 of 1 review